Wednesday, 17 September 2014

URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION LIPSTICK IN STREAK

Urban Decay is my go to brand for eyeshadows, they are just so buttery and pigmented that they apply and last like a dream. One thing I never thought I would have brought was a lipstick from the brand, but I am so glad I did! I brought Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Streak a few months ago and I have been loving it ever since that I thought it deserves a dedicated blog post.
UD Revolution lipstick in Streak is described as a 'coral pink' and that is exactly what it is! At £15, the formula is so creamy and buttery (just like the eyeshadows!) that they simply glide on the lips whilst providing an opaque finish with just one stroke. Streak is definitely not matte by any means but it just gives your lips a slightly glossy sheen to it whilst being hydrating at the same time.
Just like UD eyeshadows, Streak is also long-lasting, I apply this once in the morning (around 9-ish) and at 2 o'clock, I can still see it on my lips - it is slightly faded but I found these lipsticks almost create a stain to your lips for bonus long lasting coverage.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Urban Decay revolution lipsticks! I have it in Rapture - its a really pretty deep red/purpleish color! Perfect for winter. Great post!
    xo Aly
    www.alysmith.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rapture sounds lovely and UD lipsticks are one of my favourites now. I picked up their christmas set (I have done a blog post on it) and I cannot get enough of it! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x