Friday, 31 October 2014

THE ROUND UP | OCTOBER 2014

I am happy to announce that this month's favourites features all new beauty products. I have been branching out and trying new things this month and I have found a handful of products that I really enjoyed this month and so I thought I would show you all what I have been loving for the month of October.
First up is the new permanent palette from Dior in Trafalgar, I was given this for my birthday in September and I have been enjoying it throughout this month, it has been my go to palette for nights out plus the reddish pink shade looks great on your bottom lash line for added drama, I did do a little mini review earlier on in the month if you want further information. In terms of what I have been using for my bottom lash line on an everyday basis, I have been using the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Brown(out) which is described as a bronze with shimmer. I find that I do not need to reapply during the day as it lasts all day, I also find that the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Troopa lasts all day and it does not fade at all. Even though these are not available in the UK I purchased it from Sephora and I even posted a haul earlier on the month.
I brought the (not so) new NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in both Custard (medium 1) and Ginger (medium 2), I use the lighter shade to help brighten and the slightly darker shade for any spots/marks I may have. I have been putting off buying the NARS concealer for some time now but I definitely say they are worth the hype. Another product I have been putting off buying but brought anyway, is the Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil, I really like this brow pencil, it makes such a difference on my brows. My final favourite for this month is by Benefit, I am a big Benefit fan and so it was no surprise that when I was given the new Majorette blush for my birthday I was in love, I posted a review on this too.

So as I said these are all new products and if you had to buy one thing from the bunch, then let it be the Dior 5 colour palette.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the Majorette blush so badly! It is such a pretty color and the packaging is too adorable!

    CKellyBlush
    ckellyblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! The only thing is that it is a little bulky but the colour payoff is so good!! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x