Wednesday, 1 October 2014

THE ROUND UP | SEPTEMBER 2014

September consisted of my birthday - I turned 22(!), starting my final year of university and of course Autumn officially beginning (fun fact: Autumn begins on the same day as my birthday!). This month I used the KIKO Golden Game Sculpting bronzer in Precious Sienna (02) just to add a little bit of colour to my face since my tan had started to fade, it just greats a nice sun kissed healthy look, pretty much what I look for in a bronzer, plus the highlight shade is not too shabby either!
I brought the Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner in June and it took a little while to get used to apply, but I am glad I gave it a go. Leaving the house early in the morning, I would want my eyeliner to stay put more than anything and this does just that, it does not fade during the day and it definitely does not budge.
The La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo has been my go to night treatment and it has definitely helped with those 'under the surface bumps that just never come out'. Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum just reminds me of the colder months and so it is no surprised that since it is now Autumn, I have been loving this scent, it is very floral and surprisingly I actually like the smell, even though I cannot stand the smell of roses (and lavender!).
The Urban Decay Basics palette has been my go to palette this month, I have been using the shade 'venus' as an inner corner and brow highlight and it makes my eyes look more wide awake. In fact I have been using 'naked 2' all over the lid, with a little bit of 'faint' and 'crave' in the crease and whenever I have not been using the Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner to line my eyes, I have been using the shade 'crave' from the palette to create a more smokey look, especially for nights out. It is a great little on-the-go palette. The Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon, is what I have been wearing all month, it does not provide much coverage, in fact it is very sheer, but for on the go, it is great to apply without the use of a mirror.

Have you tried anything new this month? I have a few hauls (a birthday haul maybe?) and reviews coming soon so be sure to follow my blog on bloglovin' to be in the know (link in the side bar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x