Sunday, 26 October 2014

BENEFIT MAJORETTE BLUSH

 A few weeks ago, Benefit released their new blush and for my birthday last month, I was given it as a present. The Benefit Majorette blush is described as being a 'blusher booster' and is especially to be worn under other blushes, to help to increase the colour. Personally, I have been using this by itself, and I love the way it looks on my skin.
I have to admit that I was a little wary because it is a silky cream to powder formula so I thought it would cling to any dry patches that I am prone to have, especially now since it has gotten a lot cooler, however it does not cling to any patches and I love it even more! 
In the container is does look a lot more bright and intense however, as you can see from the photo above, it is a lovely pinky peach colour which looks lovely when it is blended into your skin.
The only issue is the packaging for me, whilst I love the whole concept, it is just a little bulky for my liking and it has a magnetic closure. However it does have a mirror which is great for touch ups on the go.
Overall, I really do like this blush and I urge you to check it out at your local Benefit counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x