Wednesday, 29 October 2014

DERMALOGICA CLEAR START OVERNIGHT TREATMENT

I have never had severe acne when I was a teen, I was lucky. I used to have a few break outs on my forehead but that was normal considering I was growing up. By the time I was 15, my skin was clear and I barely had any breakouts, that was until I turned the age of 18 and I started to break out on my chin and forehead, I blame hormones.
So for the past few years, I have been trying to get my skin back to normal, and the one stand out product that I have tried this year has been the Dermalogica Clear Start Overnight Treatment.
It is a thick gel that applies smoothly over the skin without making your skin look oily or greasy. It almost has a serum like feel, in terms that it literally sinks into the skin within minutes. The idea of this product is to reduce and remove excess sebum and bacteria from the skin whilst preventing further breakouts and making your skin clearer and smoother in the future. 
When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I notice is how supple and smooth my skin is, this definitely does not dry out your skin like other treatments I have tried in the past. My makeup applies a lot more smoother now since using this and I have noticed that those under the surface bumps that just never surface have almost gone too.
This is probably one of my favourite products I have tried from Dermalogica, the other being the Daily Microfoliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x