Sunday, 12 October 2014

ESTÉE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR SYNCHRONIZED RECOVERY COMPLEX

I am not one for instantly grabbing serums, it is often the last thing on my mind whenever I think of skincare - masks are the first. But the one serum I will always purchase again and again is the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I am usually less optimistic when it comes to serums as I do not think they do much to your skin, I have tried quite a few and I do not see much of a difference. I mean, yes, my face looks brighter and plumper when I first apply the serum, but this usually fades within the hour. 

This is not the case with Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, whenever my skin feels and looks dull, dehydrated and tight I will always go straight to this. I normally apply this at night (one 'pipette pump') and the next day my skin feels and looks smoother, more refined, a lot more hydrated and brighter. If you have been reading my blog for a long time, then you will know that my skin is dry and during the colder months I tend to get dry patches on my cheeks, well I have found that this serum clears those patches up!

All in all, I would say at the age of 22, I am definitely doing everything to help look after my skin even if my optometrist thinks I am 17 and my d.o.b on my records is wrong - haha, I put it down to good genes!


(side note: my bottle is the older packaging and formula, I know Estée Lauder has reformulated this serum as of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x