Wednesday, 15 October 2014

SOAP & GLORY ARCHERY BROW PENCIL

I cannot remember the last time I went into the shops and just had a wander around. So on the weekend, my best friend and I decided to have a little retail therapy and of course we popped into Boots, whilst nothing really stood out to me, one thing did and that was the Soap and Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush.
There are two shades to choose from, I chose the shade 'Hot Chocolate', which is perfect for those who have darker brows like myself. It is a dual ended pencil, where on one side there is a spoolie and on the other is a twist up pencil.
The pencil is tiny which is great to mimic the hair on your brows, it is also quite firm so it is much easier to control when filling in your brows. In terms of the spoolie, it is probably one of the best spoolie's I have ever tried, it is stiff and perfect to help tame your brows - mine have a tendency to fly about in the wind!
The Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil is a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which is double the price of Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x