Wednesday, 26 November 2014

ANTIPODES AURA MANUKA HONEY MASK

Whenever it gets colder, it takes a huge toll on my skin, it becomes a lot more dry and even flakey at times. Horrible I know, and that is the reason why I am always looking for hydrating and moisturising face masks to help combat this.

I was on the LookFantastic website and I came across the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey mask. It is an antibacterial manuka honey based mask, that draws moisture back into the skin to help hydrate the skin. In terms of results, I have noticed that my skin has become deeply moisturised but I have also noticed that because this mask is a cleansing and anti oxidising treatment, the number of break outs, I usually suffer, have reduced incredibly.I put it down to the antibacterial properties in the mask that help to diminish those pesky break outs. I normally find moisturising masks tend to have a fruity scent and this does too, with hints of vanilla pod and mandarin, it feels like you are in a spa every time you use it.

I simply apply this every week or just on areas that need extra hydration, which is normally my cheeks, I then leave it on for about 15 - 20 minutes and then I rinse with lukewarm water, not too hot because I find that dries out my skin a little bit more.

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey mask is targeted for dehydrated skin but also for blemish prone skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x