Sunday, 2 November 2014

F/W NAIL PICKS 2014

I think Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year, simply because it means I can get away with wearing darker shades on my nails without looking like a 'emo'. So I thought I would show you my go to Autumn/Winter nail picks for 2014.
One of my favourite red nail polishes is OPI - I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic, it is a reddish brown shade with a creme finish. Now I am not one for bright red nail polishes (even though it is a classic) but I love dark red nails. Another dark shade is a newbie in my collection, I brought the Rimmel London Salon Pro - Punk Rock, it is part of the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel and it is looks lovely on your nails. It is a dark greyish blue with a purple undertone with a creme finish and because it is part of the Salon Pro range, it is super glossy and it lasts on your nails for days (day 6 is when it starts to chip on my nails). On the opposite side of the spectrum, I have one nude nail polish that I always gravitate towards in the colder months, and that is Topshop - Nice 'n' Neutral, it is a true nude polish with a creme finish, I recommend this to everyone! 
Nails Inc - Piccadilly Circus is a dark pink shade with a creme finish, now it looks a lot more red in the bottle but when applied to your nails, it dries to a more darker berry pink shade that is just perfect for this time of year. Nails Inc are known for their great formulation and this shade is no exception, I can usually get away with just one coat but I tend to do two, just to be on the safe side.
Lastly, for all the glitter nail polish lovers out there, I think this has got to be one of my favourite glitters of all time! It is Butter London - Bit Faker and it is seriously stunning! It is virtually opaque with just two coats and whilst it dries to a semi-matte finish, it will look perfect for when you have a party to go to! I tend to use a topcoat just for that added gloss and shine to my nails.

Topshop - Nice 'n' Neutral // £5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x