Saturday, 15 November 2014

MAC KEEPSAKES // NUDE LIP BAG

I can't remember the last time I popped into MAC and brought something, so having heard/seen the new Heirloom collection which is their Christmas collection for 2014, I saw a few things that I liked and so I decided to go and check them out. I only brought one thing from the collection and that is the MAC Keepsakes/Nude lip bag.
The set itself comes in a creamy white glitter cosmetics bag, which is big enough to fit your everyday make up, it also has a little pocket inside the bag which is handy. The set contains three full sized lip products, the first being a lip pencil in Boldly Bare which is described as being a 'dirty reddish brown', I would say that it is more of a peachy brown with a matte finish. It also comes with a lipglass in the shade Chic Supremacy, which is described as a 'soft creamy yellow nude' again, I would say that is a light peach with some golden shimmer running through it. Lastly the set contains a lipstick in the shade Kiss The King, which is a lustre and is described as a 'peachy coral', however, again, I would say that it is a pinky mauve which has some golden shimmer to it.
The MAC Lustre lipsticks are one of my favourites because they do not dry out my lips. Together, all three lip products look lovely on the lips and it does not make you look like you have applied your foundation/concealer all over the lips. Chic Supremacy lipglass and Kiss The King lipstick are limited edition whilst, the lip pencil in Boldly Bare is a part of the permanent range.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous set! I particularly like the look of the lipglass, it's such a beautiful shade! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipglass is probably one of my favourite nudes because it doesn't look like concealer lips ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I have boldly bare on my wishlist, these all look gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get boldly bare soon! People have been complimenting me whenever I wear it! xx

      Delete
  3. These all have gorgeous shades!

    xx

    Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x