Monday, 10 November 2014

NARS DIGITAL WORLD LIP PENCIL COFFRET

Last week I made it my mission stumbled across a SpaceNK and I wanted found the Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret set, which is a part of their Holiday collection for 2014. Now I brought the NARS Virtual Domination cheek palette last week and so I thought it would only be fitting to get the other set in the collection.
I love my NARS velvet matte lip pencils so it was really a no brainer that I would love this set. The NARS lip pencils are £18 so the fact that this set is only £32, it is such great value for money. The set of five mini deluxe lip pencils contains three of the NARS satin lip pencils and two of the velvet matte lip pencils. It also comes in a sturdy acrylic box which has a intricate white web like design.
So like I said before, the set contains three satin lip pencils in the shades, Descanso which is described as a 'tea rose' but is more of a pinky peach (leaning more towards the pink side), the second shade is Yu, which is described as a 'shocking pink' and this could not be more accurate, it is a bright fuchsia and the third shade is Torres Del Paine which is described as a 'peach coral'. The set also contains two velvet matte lip pencils, the first being Iberico which is described as an 'intense coral' it is more of an orangey red and the second is Cruella which is described as a 'passionate scarlet red' which is definitely right, it is a true red, both of these lip pencils have a matte finish but are not drying on the lips.

The Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret set is limited edition so if you want to get your hands on it, then you have to be quick!!

8 comments:

  1. I reaaaallly wanted the cheek palette but this will definitely come out on top! gonna head to space NK asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are both just so gorgeous! You definitely need to go to SpaceNK and pick one up! x

      Delete
  2. Descanso and Torres Del Paine are beautiful!
    Thanks for the review :)

    www.bubbly-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Descanso is probably one of my favourites from the bunch! :) x

      Delete
  3. These lippies are so gorgeous, my favorite is Iberico.
    50 shades of liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore Iberico the other day and I got so many compliments on it! I'm glad I got the set because I would have never tried a shade like it. x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x