Saturday, 8 November 2014

NARS VIRTUAL DOMINATION CHEEK PALETTE

 Whenever Christmas rolls around, I always look forward to the Holiday sets that come out. The one that I was looking forward to was the NARS Christmas sets, last year I purchased the NARS Guy Bourdin palette and I have been loving that so it was no surprise (to myself that is) that I would preorder the NARS Virtual Domination Cheek palette.
 The NARS Virtual Domination cheek palette contains three blushes, one highlighter and one bronzer. Now compared to last year's Guy Bourdin palette which contained one highlighter, one bronzer and four blushes, it does not contain the same amount, however the bronzer in this years palette is a lot bigger plus it is a lot more compact and less bulky compared to last year. The compact comes with a huge mirror and the outside has an intricate white web like design and it is does not have the rubber like feel like all NARS packaging typically has, so it is a lot more easier to clean.
So like I said before, the palette comes with one highlighter in the shade Miss Liberty, which is a soft shimmery peach shade with some sparkle. It does not contain any chunky glitter so it does not make you look like a disco ball but it accentuates your cheekbones. The palette also contains three blushes, the first which is in the shade Deep Throat, which is coral with golden shimmer. The second shade is Sex Fantasy, which is a matte pale cool-toned pink and the third shade is Final Cut which is a peach coral shade that also has a matte finish, these two are also limited edition. The palette also contains a bronzing powder in the shade Laguna, which is a medium brown shade which golden shimmer running through it.

Laguna and Deep Throat are already one of my favourite powders from NARS but I have also been loving the shade Final Cut which creates a 'I-Have-Just-Been-Running-Around-In-The-Snow' look. Like the majority of NARS blushes, the names are very explicit which can be embarrassing when you ask the sales assistant for a shade(!) but nevertheless I still like the shades and I know I will get use out of it.

I purchased mine from SpaceNK which was great because I had £10 to spend with my points so I got it for only £35!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x