Wednesday, 5 November 2014

SOIGNÉ NAILS BOX SETS

I know what you are probably thinking, I do not need any more nail polish in my life but in my defence, these were just too pretty to give up. At the end of September, Soigné launched their website and so we were able to order online, I kept eyeing up the website and it was not until last week when I made an order because of the midseason sale. I decided to pick up two different gift sets considering I could not choose between the two.
Just look at the packaging! It is absolutely adorable and it definitely feels a lot more fancy compared to other brands that I have tried. It almost reminds me of a macaroon box! I chose the Saint Tropez box set and the Sault box set, which all contains three full sized bottles.
The Saint Tropez box set contains three shades, the first being Orge, which is a nude polish that has some shimmer running through it. The second shade is a pure black in the shade L'Encre de Seiche and finally the last shade is a pinky berry colour in the shade Cerise.

The second box set I chose is the set Sault, which also contains three shades. This box set is slightly different to what I would normally choose but I decide to venture out a little. The first shade is Muscadine which is a purple, the second shade is called Bleuet, which like the name suggest is a shade of blue, I would say this is a blueish teal shade but either way I really do like this shade, it is completely different to what I already own. Finally the last shade is called Sésame Noir which is a true grey, which is probably going to be my most used shade from the set.

All six of these nail polishes have a creme finish and are completely opaque with just two coats. If you are looking for a new brand to try out then I highly suggest Soigné, I am so glad I made an order. The bottles feel and look a lot more expensive than what they really are.

Saint Tropez box set // £28.00 (currently £19.90)
Sault box set // £28.00 (currently £19.90)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They apply like a dream too!

      I am currently wearing Orge w/o a topcoat and it is now day 4 and so far it has not chipped!! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x