Sunday, 23 November 2014

THE CREAMY GLOW DUO

I have never been one for cream products. Why? Simply because I find the product clings onto any dry patches I might have. However, I think I have found the one product that does not do this and it is the Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Duo.
 The small mirrored compact contains two shades, one for sculpting and the other for highlighting. It is supposed to be the cream version of the infamous Kevyn Aucoin Celestial powder in candlelight and the sculpting powder. Even though the sculpting shade does contain less product than the highlighting shade, I find that less is more with this shade and it just blends into the skin with ease. Since it is much warmer than the powder product, it helps to warm up the skin a little more. The highlight shade is just lovely, I simply pat this on the high points of the face and it does not make you look like a disco ball - score! 

If you are ever in SpaceNK then I strongly urge you to check this out!

4 comments:

  1. I'm always intrigued my Kevyn Aucoin products, all I've ever seen or heard is rave review, I think I'll have to grab this next time I'm in Space NK x

    Blog With Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely test it out next time you're in SpaceNK - it is quite small compared to other products by Kevyn Aucoin, but I really like it. x

      Delete
  2. I saw in Space NK but I was a bit unsure as I've not tried many Kevyn Aucoin products before. But this sounds just what I would go for, defiantly have a nose soon!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Kevyn Aucoin product and I'm glad I gave it a go!! Definitely have a look next time you're in SpaceNK :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x