Saturday, 29 November 2014

URBAN DECAY FULL FRONTAL LIPSTICK STASH

A few weeks ago, I spotted the Urban Decay Full Frontal lipstick stash on the Debenhams website and luckily for me, it was in stock. Without any hesitation I ordered it and when it finally arrived, I was so excited!
So the set comes with six mini UD Revolution lipsticks and a full sized UD 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in the shade Ozone. The UD Revolution lipsticks are probably one of my favourites and I was glad that the quality of these mini lipsticks are exactly the same as the originals.
So like I said before, the set comes with six mini sized lipsticks, three of which are limited edition and exclusive to this set, one which was limited edition when the new range of Revolution lipsticks came out and two which are permanent.
The two that are permanent are F-Bomb, which is a classic red and Liar, which is a pinky browny nude shade - perfect for everyday. Gash is deep red that has some slight micro-shimmer running through it, this shade was limited edition when the UD originally released this range of lipsticks. The three limited edition and exclusive shades are Illicit, which is a sheer baby pink that has some slight simmer. The other limited edition shade is Crush, which is probably one of my favourites from the set since it is a bright hot pink. The other shade that I really like from the set is Ladyflower, which is a bright fuchsia plum, again this is limited edition and I hope it will be permanent in the future.
The set also comes with a full sized UD 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Ozone (£15), this is a clear lip pencil and considering I have never tried a clear lip pencil, I am quite excited to use it. 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely little set!! Would make such a perfect gift! Liar & Ladyflower both look stunning!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liar and Ladyflower are my favourite out of the bunch, hopefully Ladyflower becomes permanent because I would definitely buy the full sized version. Thanks for commenting! :) x

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely little set, love the look of Liar. It looks beautiful :-D

    - Love, Christine ♥
    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liar is gorgeous, I always keep it in my bag now since it goes with any make up look, and it's permanent! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x