Thursday, 4 December 2014

THE ROUND UP | NOVEMBER 2014

I know I'm a little late with this month's favourites, but things with uni have just gotten a little more intense and so actually sitting down and writing up blog posts is a little bit time consuming but I promise, this month's favourite was worth the wait.
So this month was the month of new releases, the one I have been obsessed with is the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret, which I mentioned earlier this month. From the set, I have been obsessed with the shade 'Descanso', which is a pinky peach shade. I have been wearing this most days but when I want to spice things up a little I have been using the shade 'Iberico' which is a bright orangey red, a little out of my comfort zone but I really like the way it looks. I repurchased my favourite MAC lipstick of all time in the shade Faux. It is a great everyday shade and I have been wearing it everyday this month (well, when I'm not wearing Descanso). The DIOR 5 colours palette in Montaigne (646) has been the one I've been grabbing this month, it is such a great everyday palette, I especially like to use the darker shade to smoke my lower lash line a little.
 The Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Duo #4 has been a rediscovery this month, I brought this earlier this year and I forgot about it until this month. I mentioned this earlier this month on how it does not cling to any dry patches and the highlighter does not make you look like a disco ball. The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from Lush, has been a huge favourite this month. I suffer from really dry shins, no matter how much I moisturise it is always dry and so I did not have high expectations from this but it has completely blown my mind, it really does make a difference! 
Back to lips again, and I have been reaching for lipgloss more than usual, the one I have been using a lot this month is MAC Fashion Scoop cremesheen glass, I brought this in a set last year and it is still going strong. Another rediscovery is the NARS Douceur blush, apparently this is now discontinued so it made me want to dig it out again. I really do not know why I stopped using this, it is the perfect pinky brown shade. I mentioned in my Sephora F/W 2014 Haul that I will let you all know what I think about the Sephora Pro Airbrush brush in #55 and I understand what the hype is all about. It blends your foundation/concealer flawlessly, the only 'fault' I can find is how long the handle is but I can get over that. 
The REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask has been a product I have had lying in my stash for a few months and it was not until this month when I tried it and when I did, my mind was completely blown. Dare I say it, it is better than the GlamGlow Super-Mud mask - it really did make the pores on my nose practically vanish and it made it a lot smoother. Finally, my last favourite of this month is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume, a twist to the original Daisy perfume but it is a lot more fresh. I am useless when it comes to scents but if you are looking for a new perfume then I highly suggest this one.

Wow, 11 favourite products this month - I honestly do not know how that happened! If you were to buy one thing then I highly suggest the NARS Douceur blush, it is just so pretty!

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post! Your photography is so lovely as well. I really need to try some more REN products and the invisible pore detox mask sounds like just what I need :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I highly recommend the invisible pore detox mask - it really works! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh really pretty photo! Great set of favourites, that blush is a gorgeous shade! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad I've rediscovered that NARS blush, apparently it is discontinued so all the more reason to pick it up! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x