Wednesday, 10 December 2014

BITE BEAUTY MIX 'N' MINGLE HAUL

If you saw my latest Sephora haul post, then you would have seen that I brought a few more lip products from Bite Beauty. I brought a lipstick duo when I made my first Sephora order, which I mentioned here and I have been obsessed with it, so I had to pick up a few more.
I came across the Bite Beauty Mix 'n' Mingle range, which contains deluxe sizes of the full sized products for just $12, and so I chose three products. The first two are the Colour Matte Crème Lip Crayons in the shades Glacé, which is a dusty mauve shade and Gavi, which is a brighter peachy nude. I have found that even though these are said to be matte, they have a satin feel to them. I did not find it to be drying on my lips and they lasted for quite a long time too.
The third and final lip product I picked up is another Luminous Créme lipstick duo. I have been obsessed with the one I picked up in my last Sephora haul and so I had to pick up another. I chose the shade Retsina/Musk, which is a neutral lipstick duo. Retsina is a light pinky nude shade, again this is does not have a matte finish and like the name suggests it does have a luminous finish to it, in the terms that it has a satin look and feel to your lips. The other shade in the duo is the shade Musk, which I have been eyeing up for the longest time ever. Musk is a rosey-pinky brown shade and is very opaque on the lips, as are all the other shades that I have tried from Bite Beauty.

The limited edition Bite Beauty Mix 'n' Mingle range are designed to be as gifted ornaments for this holiday season and are a great way to test the products from the range.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Glace is stunning! What a perfect everyday shade, you made some great selections here!

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wore Glacé today and I got so many compliments!! x

      Delete
  2. Oh man, I really wanna buy the Retsina/Musk duo now! I've seen it in stores and online but didn't really think much of it, but in pictures they look so pretty. I bought Glace and I find that it's a bit drying on my lips unfortunately - maybe I just need to take care of them a little better!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For $12 I would definitely say go for it! I really like the duo's, especially since they're great to travel with. I don't have a problem with Glacé being drying on my lips (and I normally have issues with lipsticks drying out my lips!) but maybe it's because I use lip balms 95% of the time - haha! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x