Friday, 19 December 2014

FAVOURITE MAC LIPSTICK OF ALL TIME!

Ok, so maybe the title of this post is a little misleading. I love all my MAC lipsticks and have repurchased two shades in the past few years, this being one of them. A few weeks ago, Debenhams had a 10% sale on MAC and so I decided to repurchase MAC Faux lipstick - side note: did you know MAC lipsticks have increased to £15.50, ridiculous!! I mentioned this lipstick in my November beauty favourites and so I thought I would talk a little more about it.
Faux is my favourite go to everyday shade, it is pinky browny nude shade which does not wash me out and so it adds a little something to your lips. I hate to say it, but it really is a 'my lips but better' shade. It does has a satin finish so it is not quite matte nor is it glossy, it does have a little sheen to it which I quite like as it is not quite as drying on the lips. It is very pigmented - I only did one swipe in the photo above and it is fairly opaque.
MAC Faux is very creamy and very hydrating on the lips, I did not need to reapply every hour which is an added bonus! It is lighter than MAC Twig lipstick so I tend to reach for this one on a daily basis but I love both. Like I said before, this is the second shade from MAC that I have repurchased and probably will continue to repurchase, it is definitely in my top 5 favourites lipstick shades from MAC.

MAC lipstick // £15.50

16 comments:

  1. I bought Faux at the beginning of the year and I am completely obsessed with it. Definitely up there in my top 3 favourites. Great review lovely :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :)
      Faux is definitely one of the shades worth getting from MAC, it's a great everyday shade. x

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful shade! I'm obsessed with MAC lipsticks :) x
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC lipsticks are one of my favourites too! x

      Delete
  3. I think this lipstick has just gone on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome and thanks for commenting. You need to get your hands on this lipstick soon! ;) x

      Delete
  4. This does look extremely pigmented. I lovee the shade so much!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get asked what I'm wearing whenever I wear this lipstick, it's a great everyday shade! :) x

      Delete
  5. Ooh this is such a lovely colour! I really love burgundy brown nudes, and the formula sounds perfect :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is lovely, it does not dry out your lips at all and it actually lasts for a long time too! x

      Delete
  6. How gorgeous! Ive bourght my sister this shade for Christmas, i now want it for myself haha!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, just tell your sister how much you would love it for Christmas ;)
      It is a gorgeous shade though :) x

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous everyday shade, would be great if you could show products on as well! :)
    cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea but with this lipstick it is pretty close to my natural lip colour so you wouldn't be able to see it properly, but I'll keep that in mind next time :) x

      Delete
  8. This lipstick looks great! I have not tried any Mac lipsticks yet though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, you need to try MAC lipsticks, they are definitely worth trying :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x