Saturday, 27 December 2014

NARS AUDACIOUS LIPSTICK IN ANITA

When I preordered the NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette last month, I had to bump up the price a little to get free shipping (I really don't like paying for p&p - haha!) and so after searching through the website I saw the NARS Audacious lipsticks were in stock and so I decided to pick up the shade Anita, which is the one that I have been eyeing up for the past few weeks.
The shade Anita is described as an 'antique rose' and I would have to say that it is spot on. It is a dark pink shade that has a warm undertone to it. It is very pigmented and it is literally opaque with just one swipe. Whenever I wear lipsticks, it normally dries out my lips and with this lipstick it does not do that, it is creamy and very hydrating on the lips. Anita is a very 'me' shade so it was no surprise that I really like this shade.
My only issue is that there should be a shade called Mandy - just saying, haha! At £24, it is not exactly cheap but the formulation and staying power is worth it! I would definitely suggest that you swatch the shades before you buy them.


20 comments:

  1. these lipsticks look so pretty, i love the packaging!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is just so fancy! I think I might pick up another shade soon! x

      Delete
  2. NARS lippies look so cool, and this is a really pretty colour! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The darker shades look and are gorgeous too but they're way out of my comfort zone! Thanks for commenting and reading :) x

      Delete
  3. I personally couldn't rock such a pinky toned lipstick but it looks lovely x
    Wishing you a lovely new year
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you never know, you might be able to pull off wearing 'Anita' - it looks more pink when I took a photo of it. And Happy New Year to you too :) x

      Delete
  4. Love this shade so much. I would do the same, I hate paying for P&P as well

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paying for p&p is such a pet peeve of mine..I really dislike it - haha!

      Delete
  5. Love the colour :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks even better in person, the swath above doesn't give it justice. x

      Delete
  6. Once again the packaging would be enough to sell me! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is so fancy, especially with the magnetic closure! x

      Delete
  7. I'm so jealous you bought both these products, I'm the same I HATE paying postage and packaging but for some reason it's okay to spend another 30-40 quid on something else! haha, anyway it seriously worked out for you because this shade is gorgeous, looks a lot like a me shade too and a CT lipstick I was looking at!
    http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's my logic too! Uve yet to try any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks but they look so good! x

      Delete
  8. LOOOVE these lipsticks. Little bit jel! Ha.

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x