Wednesday, 31 December 2014

NEW YEAR'S EVE NAILS

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I thought I would show you all what I am wearing on my nails for  tonight. I decided to dabble a little more into some nail art and this is what I came up with. It is a very simple design and only took a matter of minutes. I used the shade Essie - Parka Perfect as my base colour, it is a blueish grey colour with a hint of silver shimmer running through it. The shimmer is very subtle and looks barely there when it is on nails. 
I then used a cotton bud and added some white dots on my nails, I used Barry M - White which is a pure white polish with a cream finish. To add some more colour to my nails, I used OPI - Did You 'ear About Van Gogh? this is light beige nude shade and it is one of my all time favourite nudes. To add a little sparkle I went with my favourite foil like nail polish from OPI, it is OPI - Designer de Better. It is a silver foil with tiny specks of bronze running through it and even though it was from the Muppets collection back in 2011, it is still my favourite and I do regret not buying the full size.
To finish, I used Butter London Hardwear topcoat which helps to even everything out and gives a glossy finish to your nails.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous manicure :)


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Parka Perfect looks so lovely. Is it part of the permanent line lovely? Must pick it up now if it isn't :)
    Happy new year!!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a part of their 2013 Winter collection but Debenhams still sell it online :)
      And Happy New Year to you too! x

      Delete
  3. Your nails look amazing, I love that base shade xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely idea for your nails! The colours are also a perfect fit for this time of year :)

    Happy new year!
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually got so many compliments on my nails last night - haha! Happy New Year to you too :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh these are gorgeous!!! I wish I could do my nails this good! I love your blog!!



    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com/2014/12/14-favorites-of-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm not nail art expert so if I could do it then you can too! :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x