Saturday, 6 December 2014

THE BLACK FRIDAY SEPHORA HAUL #2

Black Friday occurs after Thanksgiving and whilst it is an American custom, here in the UK Black Friday has become a big deal this year. All the well known stores had sales for the entire weekend and whilst some were good, I still prefer the boxing day sales when everything becomes ridiculously cheap.The one website I was checking out was Sephora, for the past few years they have $10 deals going on that are just too good to pass and so I made an order (as you do!).
 I picked up the Tarte Bon Voyage Collector's set and travel bag, after hearing so much about Tarte I thought this would be a good start to try more of their products. I already have the Amazonian clay concealer and I really like it but I have yet to try the blushes and they are next on my list, I seriously regret not picking one up when I was in Vegas earlier this year. Since there is a lot in this set, I will be dedicating a whole post to this set within the next week, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
I also picked up a few more Bite Beauty lip products, I really like the lipstick duo I brought in my last Sephora F/W 2014 Haul and so it was no surprise I picked up a few more. These are part of the Bite Beauty Mix 'n' Mingle range this year, which is just deluxe sizes of the original products for Christmas time, again I will be dedicating a whole post to these within the week. 
 So one of the $10 deals that Sephora had was one by Bite Beauty, here the set contained three of the Lush Fruit lip glosses. The shades are Rambutan, which is a peachy nude shade, Currant which is a very sheer plumy shade and Strawberry which is a semi sheer bright pink. I can see myself using all these shades and even though I am a little disappointed with the pigmentation of the shade Currant, I can see myself using it as an everyday shade without fail.
The last $10 deal I brought is the Boscia Pore Purifying Duo, which contains the Luminzing Black Mask and the Black Charcoal Blotting Linens (which is originally $10 anyways!). I have been wanting to try Boscia for sometime now and I am excited to try this out, there is something about peel off masks that are just so satisfying, plus I have heard great reviews!
Unfortunately I wanted two more of the $10 deal sets, the first being one from Tarte which contained three deluxe sized products - one being the Amazonian clay blush in Magic, which sold out instantly and also the NEST trio rollerball set. I have been wanting to try the NEST perfume in Midnight Fleur but unfortuantely since Sephora does not ship perfumes internationally, I could not try it.

In terms of shipping, I made this order on Friday, it despatched on Sunday and it arrived first thing Wednesday morning. I was pretty excited when I saw the yellow DHL van outside my window even though the doorbell did make me leave my warm bed(!) 
I am going to be posting two more posts dedicating them to the Bite Beauty lip products I brought in this post and also the Tarte Bon Voyage Collector's set, so be sure to follow me (links are on the side) to keep up to date. What did you buy on Black Friday?? 

8 comments:

  1. The lip colours look gorgeous!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, I will be posting a blog post on the BiteBeauty lip products soon. x

      Delete
  2. What a great haul! I'm kicking myself for not looking at Sephora on black Friday now! x

    www.talesofapaleface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! The $10 deals are brilliant. I cannot wait for next years deals. x

      Delete
  3. The Bite Beauty set looks beautiful! I really want to try a few things from the brand. x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the products I've tried from BiteBeauty are just lovely, I cannot recommend them enough. Thanks for commenting! :) x

      Delete
  4. Looks like you picked up some great pieces, I've never heard of Brite Beauty before, is it only available in the states?

    Tasha xxx sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and unfortunately Bite Beauty is only available in the states, they should really come to the UK, I'm obsessed with their lip products now! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x