Monday, 8 December 2014

THE TINTED LIPBALM

I always gravitate towards lip balms instead of lipsticks on a daily basis and the one that I have been using non stop these past few weeks is the Dior Addict Lip Glow. 
It is a unique lip balm which enhances your natural lip colour by working with the pH levels, personally on me, it is a sheer bright pink shade which I quite like for an everyday basis. It does not feel sticky at all on the lips, which I quite dislike whenever I wear lip balms, I want my lip balm to nourish and protect my lips without that sticky feeling and this product does just that. It contains SPF10 along with wild mango and luffa cylindrica which helps to protect and moisturise your lips on a daily basis, especially now since it has gotten a lot colder here in the UK.
Like all Dior products, the packaging is all very fancy and you definitely get what you pay for. I was given a voucher from FeelUnique for my birthday in September and I decided to pick this up. So I did pay a little less than the usual price, but I would pay full price for this.

12 comments:

  1. Owch, this looks pretty but the price is a bit of a stab in the back for me! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £23.50 for a lip balm is a little ridiculous but I paid around £8 for mine since I had a voucher, and it is Dior - haha! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I feel really fancy whenever I use it! ;) x

      Delete
  3. Ohh I adore Dior makeup. No price tag seems to put me off...unfortunately!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my weakness..everything I've tried from Dior has no faults! x

      Delete
  4. The shade and packaging, oh my! Why do they have to be so darn expensive? :(

    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit annoying that it is so expensive, but it is Dior and definitely worth the penny. x

      Delete
  5. Ive been wanting to try this for sooo long!! Such cute packaging!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been putting off from buying it, but I'm glad I brought it now. x

      Delete
  6. this looks gorgeous! Not sure I could fork out for it though! :(
    http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely pricey but I justified it since I had a voucher :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x