Tuesday, 6 January 2015

BOBBI BROWN SHIMMERBRICK IN COPPER DIAMOND

Bobbi Brown's Holiday collection is always a stunner every year, and this year there were no exceptions. As much as I love BB, I have never tried her shimmer bricks, and so when I saw the Copper Diamond shimmer brick, I knew I wanted it and if you follow me on Twitter, then you would have seen that I picked it up. 
 So like all other shimmer bricks, it contains five shades with a gradient effect. Copper Diamond has an overall gold tone to it, which is very wearable. BB shimmer bricks are multi functional, in the sense that it can be used as a highlight when using each shade individually or together, but it can also be used an eyeshadow. Here are each strip swatched individually:
As you can see, each strip is very pigmented and it is very shimmering, as the name suggests. Here is a swatch of all the shades swatched together:
Copper Diamond is a gorgeous gold shade and although it is very pigmented when swatched, it can be sheer out to create beautiful glow on your cheeks. In terms of packaging, I expect no less with BB, it is beautifully packaged and as Copper Diamond is limited edition, it has a lovely brown tortoise/wood-like pattern along with some gold accents, whereas the original shimmer bricks come in the usual BB black compact.

10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous product. I think they'd be gorgeous used as eyeshadows! You should definitely do a look with this so we can see what it looks like on :)

    Great post!
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a great idea! I might just do that :) x

      Delete
  2. this is stunning.. such lovely shades!

    em x//em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more stunning in person. x

      Delete
  3. How gorgeous! I need this in my life!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing it non stop since I got it. It gives off such a nice glow x

      Delete
  4. Oh dear, this is so pretty, and I've lusted after the shimmer bricks for so long... I can literally hear my purse weeping ;) Amazing post lovely!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've lusted after the shimmer bricks for ages too, and I'm glad I finally brought it. x

      Delete
  5. Well, this is gorgeous! Would love to see a FOTD :)

    Laura | Laurzrah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous that it makes me not want to use it - haha! And great idea, I might just do a FOTD :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x