Thursday, 15 January 2015

BOBBI BROWN SHIMMERBRICK IN SANDSTONE

When I picked up the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Copper Diamond, I also picked up the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Sandstone, after lusting for it for the past couple of months. 
Like all shimmer bricks, Sandstone has five different shades, which range from champagne to bronze to rose gold and to a dark brown, which is unlike Copper Diamond which has more gold shades in the compact. BB shimmer bricks are multi functional, in the sense that it can be used as a highlight when using each shade individually or together, but it can also be used an eyeshadow. Here are each strip swatched individually:
As you can see, each strip is very pigmented and it is very shimmering, as the name suggests. Here is a swatch of all the shades swatched together:
Sandstone is a gorgeous browny champagne shade and although it is very pigmented when swatched, it can be sheer out to create beautiful glow on your cheeks. In terms of packaging, I expect no less with BB, it is beautifully packaged and as Sandstone is limited edition, it has a lovely dark green and black tortoise/marble-like pattern and with 10 grams of product, I don't think I will be finishing this any time soon. Unfortunately, I cannot find Sandstone anywhere online but I picked this up at the Bobbi Brown counter in John Lewis in Westfields, and there were quite a lot still there.

Sandstone // £32.50

12 comments:

  1. Your photos are excellent! I can really see how the colours look :) they do look very pigmented and shimmery! I wish my student budget would allow for this but I guess it can go on my special treats list!

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you! Haha, and there was no way my student budget would have allowed me to buy this, but I had some money left over from my birthday (which was in September) and that's how I justified it! x

      Delete
  2. That is gorgeous! I feel like I need it in my life. Great post.

    Leather & Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & you do need it in your life! ;) x

      Delete
  3. The pigmentation on those looks amazing! Reminds me of theBalm's Mary Loumanizer which I love <3

    katmicru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is phenomenal and I've never tried theBalm's Mary Loumanizer but it does look incredible! x

      Delete
  4. This is the most gorgeous highlight, I bet it looks amazing on!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks gorgeous on, especially during the night! I've used it as an eyeshadow too and it lasted for hours and did not fade at all! x

      Delete
  5. Oh man! I didn't know how badly I needed this in my life until now!! Great post :D x

    Sam
    www.theperfectionofreflection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I was the same until I saw in person and I knew I had to have it. x

      Delete
  6. Ah the Shimmer Bricks are amazing aren't they? I only have one but I'd love to try more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two now, and they're incredible. I don't know why it took me so long to try the shimmer bricks. x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x