Thursday, 19 February 2015

MAC VIVA GLAM X MILEY CYRUS

Last week, MAC launched the Viva Glam x Miley Cyrus collection. Ever since I saw the promo last year I could not wait for it to launch, needless to say, I was excited. So on Thursday, I kept refreshing the MAC website and when it was finally available, I added it to my basket and checked out before it was sold out. The next day it came in the post and I was so excited.
The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, I mean..just look at it! 
Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick is described as being a 'hot pink'. Now it is an amplified finish, but personally I found it to be so not intense like other MAC amplified lipsticks can be, instead I would describe it as being a bright medium dark fuchsia pink with a satin finish. It is very opaque, which is nice if you really want to wear a bright lip but I have been sheering it out a little and it looks great! 
Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Tinted Lipglass is described as being a 'hot pink with sparkling pearl'. It is a sheer sparkly medium dark fuchsia pink and on it's own, it is not anything special but when applied on top of the lipstick, it is really something.

Like all Viva Glam lip products, every penny of the selling price goes towards helping women, men and children who are living with and are affected by HIV/AIDS, it is really a great cause which is one of the reasons why I love MAC. If you use the code 'MACTREAT' you can get free next day shipping and a sample of the MAC False Lashes Extreme Black mascara.

26 comments:

  1. I've never tried one of the Viva Glam lipsticks, but Mac is pretty much my all time favourite brand for lipsticks... definitely need to try out Miley. Such a stunning pink :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC is my favourite brand for lipsticks too! Surprisingly this is my first viva glam lipstick and it's amazing! You definitely need to check it out :) x

      Delete
  2. I ordered the lipstick this morning, I'm so excited to try it out it looks amazing!
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! Can't wait for you to get your hands on it :) x

      Delete
  3. That gloss looks gorgeous! So fun, I'd totally wear on a night out.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore it last night and I got SO many compliments, it was unbelievable - haha! x

      Delete
  4. Mac is my favourite for lippys, will have to give these a try x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC definitely do the best lip products, they're great! x

      Delete
  5. I really want to try this <3

    http://www.thatssomontse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a go, so worth it :) x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous shades, if only I could pull off brights!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can pull off wearing brights either so I've been dabbing it on the lips and it gives off such a nice wearable colour. :) x

      Delete
  7. Oh wow that gloss is so beautiful with the sparkle... I wish I had been quicker off the mark! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can still buy it on the website, but it's a gorgeous shade especially on top of the lipstick :) x

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to try the lipstick! I have Viva Glam Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj! :)

    xo, www.glamgirlxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Nicki Minaj lipgloss and I love it. You definitely need to check this one out :) x

      Delete
  9. I am LOVING that lipstick!!

    www.triskelereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of viva glam lipsticks and these colours are just beautiful! will have to look out for these :)


    annalouise-m.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten so many compliments on this lip combo - it's really something on the lips x

      Delete
  11. I adore this lipstick! such a wonderful shade x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I've worn this whenever I've been going out and it's stunning! x

      Delete
  12. Wow these look really nice! I've never tried any of the viva glam lipsticks, maybe I'll pick this one up. Looks great for spring!
    katmicru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the viva glam lipsticks either but I'm glad I've given this a go :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x