Tuesday, 3 February 2015

TARTE MAKIN' WAVES SUMMER ESSENTIALS SET

Tarte is slowly becoming my favourite brand, recently I made another order off of Sephora and I had been eyeing up the Tarte Makin' Waves Summer Essentials Set for the past couple of months and I decided to just buy it. 
 The set comes with the Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Clay blush in Exposed (full size), a Tarte Lights Camera Splashes mascara (full size), the Tarte Amazonian Clay bronzer in ParkAve Princess (full size) and the Tarte LipSurgence in Exposed (full size). It also comes with a limited edition make up bag and the Tarte Airbrush Finish foundation brush, which comes in a limited edition print.
Last year when I went to Vegas, I regretted not picking up any of the Tarte blushes and the one that I had eyed up was Exposed, so the fact that this set contained Exposed, was just the icing on the cake for me. Exposed does not look like anything special in the pan however, it is a warm browny rose shade and when applied on your cheeks it just makes you look alive. The Park Avenue Princess bronzer was one that I was interested in using, I've heard such great things about it and I can see why. It is a warm bronze with gold shimmer running through it and when applied to your skin, it creates a nice bronzey glow, it does remind me of NARS Laguna. The Tarte LipSurgence in Exposed was one that I did not think I would like, however when I applied it on my lips, it was literally a 'my lips but better shade', it is a rose-y pink shade and so it is a great every day shade plus it is retractable!

The Tarte Airbrush Finish foundation brush is probably the most softest brush I have ever touched, I have yet to apply foundation with it but from what I can tell, I think it will be great to blend your foundation for a more even finish. I have been using the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara (a mini sample) and I have been loving using it so I think I will get along with the Lights, Camera Splashes mascara (waterproof) too, but I will report back on that later on.

In terms of the make up bag, it is a very large bag and it is great to travel with. I have a large selection of small/medium sized bags and whenever I have to travel, I always have to take multiple smaller bags, but now I can just put all my things in one - it's great!

10 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about Tarte, especially their cream blushes! I am dying to get my hands on some of their products! Lovely post x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first blush from Tarte and it's great, it lasts all day! x

      Delete
  2. I really really want to get my hands on a Tarte blush they look and sound fab!! xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're seriously great, I don't know why it took me so long to try one! x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try exposed it looks beautiful!

    Http://coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, it doesn't look like much in the pan but when applied on your cheeks, it's really something :) x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try some tarte products especially the mascara mentioned. Everything looks beautiful here. Love the swatches x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      The mascara is great..it really lengthens your lashes. x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x