Friday, 27 March 2015

CLINIQUE HAUL | GWP

It's no surprise that I have dry skin and the one moisturiser that has helped is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturzing lotion +. This is aimed for very dry to dry combination skin and honestly, it is perfect. I ran out a few months ago and today I finally decided to pick it up again. I went into Boots and if you brought two (or more) products (one has to be skincare) you get a free gift with purchase. Another product I decided to get was the Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop.
I have heard so much about these blushes since they launched last year and I thought I should look at them in person before I buy one. I thought I would choose 'Ginger Pop' at first but when I got there, it was much darker in person and it didn't really do anything for me. So I settled with 'Peach Pop' and it's a great shade! It is a gorgeous peach shade with a hint of golden shimmer. At first I thought it was a cream product, but the Clinique assistant said it is a baked product! I would have never guessed since they feel so creamy and silky on the skin. 
As for the GWP, this is probably one of the best I have seen in a long time. Inside it contains the Clinique Take The Day Off Remover for lids, lashes and lips, the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, a mini deluxe Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in Lavish Lilac, a mini deluxe High Lengths mascara in black, a Blushing Blush powder blush in Pink Love and finally an eyelash curler. All of these products come in a medium sized printed wash bag. 

The Clinique Bonus time is until tomorrow (Saturday 28th March, 2015) so if you want to get your hands on it, then I suggest you go quickly or you can also order online.

26 comments:

  1. My skin is getting really dry recently i might have to try that x

    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! I normally have to apply moisturiser on twice in the morning, but with this..I simply apply a pea sized amount and I'm good to go! Plus it lasts for ages! x

      Delete
  2. I love the look of those blushes, very pretty! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're stunning! I think I might get another shade! x

      Delete
  3. Fab post, Peach Pop looks so gorgeous and I love the flower pattern on the blusher :) I love the gift bag it’s definitely a great one, and I love that this comes with an eyelash curler, definitely want to try and get it tomorrow :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that it came with an eyelash curler is what sold me, you have never have too many ;)
      Did you manage to pick it up?? :) x

      Delete
  4. I've always missed the bonus time! I wish I had the money to put in an order right now, unfortunately the bills come first ;) ;) haha! Thanks for sharing, I love the look of the Cheek Pop!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh no!! I think the next one is during the Summer(?) & you're welcome, the cheek pop is amazing!! x

      Delete
  5. I love Clinique, I haven't tried any of the new blushes and they are soooo cute! I think it's time for a trip to the clinique counter, peach pop is too irresistible!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing shade! I wore it today and even though it was raining, it stayed on all day! x

      Delete
  6. I love purchasing Clinique products and receiving their gift bags! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know what? I've never bought anything from Clinique! Does that make me a terrible blogger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no it doesn't make you a terrible blogger but I highly recommend their skincare. The moisturiser has been amazing for my dry skin :) x

      Delete
  8. How cute is that daisy shaped blush? So adorable!
    Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I don't want to use it now - haha! x

      Delete
  9. Clinique have so many amazing launches at the moment; I'm desperate to try their Cheek Pops; they've just launched one in the shade Heather which i'm completely smitten with, definitely not because of the name or anything... ;)

    Thanks for sending your link over in the twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather looks amazing, and if something had my name on it I would definitely get it..haha! ;) x

      Delete
  10. Oh I am so jealous of your haul Mandy, these products look amazing. The Cheek pop/blush is beyond pretty :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle :) The blush is really pretty - I don't even want to use it, haha! x

      Delete
  11. Damn, I'm so annoyed I missed this, like you've said it's one of the best I've seen from Clinique! The Cheek Pop shade is absolutely stunning and would be perfect for S/S! I've heard great things about the High Lengths Mascara, too!

    Alice from Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many people missed this one, it was a great GWP! I haven't heard much about the high lengths mascara but it definitely has an interesting wand. x

      Delete
  12. I recently bought my first ever proper moisturiser (at the age of 21, it's disgraceful, I know haha) but I've noticed such an improvement over the past month as like you, I also had/have dry skin! Have a lovely week :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Gabrielle, hope you had a great week :) I think I was 21 when I brought my first proper moisturiser (it was this one actually!) too! But buying a proper moisturiser makes such a difference! x

      Delete
  13. I love this moisturiser! It was my favourite before I switched to Liz Earle but this post has reminded me how amazing Clinique is so I might switch back! x

    Sophie / www.sophie-teresa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Liz Earle moisturiser is great too but the Clinique one is probably my all time favourite :D x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x