Monday, 9 March 2015

TARTE LIGHTS CAMERA LASHES MASCARA

If you read my Round Up for February then you would know that for the past few weeks I have been trying out Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, and I have to say I am obsessed with it! I brought it way back in December and I don't know why it has taken me so long to try it! 
At first glance, the packaging of this mascara did not 'wow' me, now this is a deluxe sample size of the original mascara so the packaging is plastic instead of being a soft plastic-y material, but still it is different than all the other mascaras out there. The second thing I noticed was the wand, I do really like natural bristles instead of plastic bristles, so I knew I would kind of like it but little did I know that I would fall in love with it! So the wand does not look like anything special, but that's what I love about it, it is not gimmicky at all and it really works! Here is a little before and after - sorry for being so up close and personal, haha!...
Tarte says that it is a 4-in-1 mascara, so it is supposed to lengthen, curl, create volume and even condition your lashes. The mascara is infused with olive esters so it helps to condition, treat and protect your lashes, and I have to say that I agree! I have noticed that my lashes have even grown a little by using this mascara and they do not fall out as much as they did beforehand. As you can see in the before photo, my lashes are fairly sparse but I have noticed that they are longer than usual. Normally my lashes are short and sparse, so I would say that because this mascara conditions your lashes, I think it has helped them to grow too. 
With every coat of mascara, my lashes seemed to grow longer and longer, I mean even you can see the difference between just one coat of mascara with two coats of mascara, it's amazing! It created such volume that when I was done applying my mascara, I could not stop looking at my lashes! As you can see from the photos that it does curl my lashes and I have to say that this curl lasted all day. Normally, my lashes droop down towards the end of the day but I was really surprised that this didn't happen.

Overall, all I can say is that I love this mascara and I'm happy that I have a waterproof version of the Tarte Lights Camera (sp)Lashes, which I brought here, as a back up when I have finished using this.

24 comments:

  1. Such a great review! I've been wanting to try this for ages!

    Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! You really need to try it :) x

      Delete
  2. I quite like the packaging of this it looks really different. x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah like I said, it is different to any other mascara out there and the great thing is that it really works! x

      Delete
  3. This mascara is on my list for when I go two Vegas in 2 weeks, heard such great things about it :D

    xolucy.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also need to add the Tarte blushes to that list too, they're amazing!! x

      Delete
  4. I love the look of this mascara - your lashes look amazing!
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Elise, I feel like my lashes have grown since using this mascara. x

      Delete
  5. Wow there's definitely a noticeable difference from the before and after! Looks great! Thanks for your review, will be checking out :) xo

    (www.katiekat.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome Katie, I can't stop looking at my lashes whenever I'm wearing this mascara :) x

      Delete
  6. I tried out a sample of this and really liked it too! A good formula and brush definitely makes for great lashes!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brush is amazing, it's one of the reasons why I prefer more natural wands compared to plastic wands. x

      Delete
  7. Just added this mascara to my wishlist, it looks fab! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab, when you try it out, you won't be disappointed :) x

      Delete
  8. Super nice lash mask! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  9. This is hands down one of my favourite mascaras! It's honestly brilliant isn't it? Please do a review on the waterproof version? I have read/heard that it doesn't perform the same as this.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do a review on the waterproof version, I have a few mascaras that I need to finish first but I'm definitely going to do one :) x

      Delete
  10. Well it helps that your natural lashes are simply gorgeous!!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Carmen! But my lashes are far from gorgeous, they're really sparse and thin..I definitely think this mascara has helped them to grow :) x

      Delete
  11. great review, that packaging is gorgeous as well. xx

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The packaging is definitely different to anything else out there.. :) x

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the review! I really want to try this mascara, it sounds amazing :)x

    Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Anu, I'm glad you liked it and I'm sure when you try it, you won't be disappointed :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x