Monday, 27 April 2015

STELLA BY STELLA MCCARTNEY | EDP + EDT

If you have been reading my blog for sometime now, then you would know that even though I am not fond of anything rose scented, the STELLA by Stella McCartney perfume is probably one of my favourites. I recently ran out and I instantly had to buy it again. I went onto Fragrance Direct, which is one of my favourite sites to shop on and I saw that it was reduced to only just £20! I settled on the 'nude' snake skin print, which was a part of the print collection for 2013(?)
I love the idea of Stella McCartney releasing a print collection, since it adds a little bit of a twist to the design of the perfume however I do not think there was a print collection for 2014. I then saw the new STELLA by Stella McCartney EDT, I have heard so many things already about this perfume, so I decided to add it to my cart too. A little risky, considering I didn't smell it prior to ordering it, but I had a feeling I would really like it.
'The new STELLA Eau de Toilette is inspired by the idea of a 'fresh, dewy rose captured in the morning sun.' The new STELLA EDT is similar to the original STELLA EDP but it is much more lighter and fresher and like any other person, I am terrible at describing scents so here are the notes:
Top - Modern: Fresh mandarin and frozen lemon balanced with watery tones of freesia
Heart- Feminine: Bulgarian rose with crunchy violet leaves and delicate peony petals
Base- Sensual: Amber
Like the original, this stays on all day. I wore it to uni the other day and I have never been asked so many times what perfume I was wearing, I mean even the security guards asked me! The packaging is what also sold me on buying it, it has the same shape as the original STELLA perfume however instead of being a dark purple, it has light pinky nude polka dots all over the bottle and a corresponding light pinky nude cap with a gold collar which has STELLA embossed across it.

STELLA EDP (30ml) // £24.99
STELLA EDT (50ml) // £46.99

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Stella perfumes! The limited edition printed bottles look so cute x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try it! I'm not a huge fan of anything rose scented but I really like this perfume :) x

      Delete
  2. The bottles looks so cute! I actually never smelled this perfume up until the other day when I got a sample from Sephora and now I have to have it :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottles are adorable! Have you managed to pick it up? :D

      Delete
  3. The bottles are so beautiful! I liked the original Stella years ago. I need to check it out again :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out again, if you liked the original then you will like the new EDT. :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x