Wednesday, 15 April 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN CONCEALER

For someone who suffers from dark circles, I want my concealer to provide enough coverage without looking cakey or making my under eye area seem like it's dry and so in comes the new Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer. I've heard quite a bit about this concealer and so I was interested to try it, especially since people were saying that it is very comparable to the NARS one. Now, I've been using it for the past couple of weeks now and I can honestly say, I'm hooked!
It has a doe foot applicator which is very flexible. It is so easy to use as it does not apply too much product in one go and I have found that it is really soft on the skin! As for the formula, it is really creamy. Not in the sense that it will slip and slide everywhere, but that it is not drying at all, it does not cling to any dry patches you may have and it blends out like a dream. It instantly feels light on the skin, hence the name 'weightless'. It dries quite quickly and has a powder like finish but it barely looks noticeable on the skin.
As for the coverage, I mentioned before that I do not want my concealer to look cakey or dry and this does nothing of the sort! It provides radiance to the skin and the coverage is great, it really does hide my dark circles. I have the shade Medium-Light Neutral (I'm around an NC30 in MAC) and I only use under my eyes to help brighten the area up a little, especially since it has a light diffusing technology which helps to bring brightness to the area.

As for my love for the NARS radiant creamy concealers, this is definitely giving them a run for it's money. I have found that this concealer is much more hydrating than the NARS concealers as they can be a little drying on the skin and they tend to cling to any dry patches I may have, especially now since the weather has changed. 

There are up to eight shades available from the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer range and they all have different undertones to help suit your skintone, which is great! 



12 comments:

  1. This is hands down THE best concealer I have ever used. It's so lightweight but the coverage WOW!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely becoming one of my all time favourites! x

      Delete
  2. I also picked this up and I really like it. Compared to the Nars concealer I deff agree that this is more hydrating but I think that the Nars one provides a little more coverage than the UD Naked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, the NARS concealer definitely provides a little bit more coverage. Still a great concealer nonetheless :)

      Delete
  3. I was instore the other and was seriously considering purchasing this, I think I definitely shall after reading your review the coverage sounds amazing! x

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni, you definitely need to try it! I've made a few of my friends try it and they love it already. I think you will too :) x

      Delete
  4. If this is more hydrating I definitely need to try these! Love a good creamy concealer. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sinéad. I think you will love it since it is so creamy and hydrating :) x

      Delete
  5. I’m a big fan of the Naked Skin foundation so really want to add the concealer to my collection :) This sounds fabulous and I love that the formula is really creamy, and feels light on the skin - fab review :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the foundation but I've heard great things about it and thanks Charlee! :) x

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried this or the foundation! But it does look really really good. It looks like an amazing formula
    Estelle x - Let Me Go xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the foundation either, but I highly recommend the concealer :) s

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x