Monday, 22 June 2015

LASHES & LINGERIE

I was recently introduced to Adore Me, who are a New York based lingerie company and I was asked if I was willing to take part in their Lashes and Lingerie. I checked out the website and I fell in love with the collection, especially the sexy lingerie section. 
I immediately loved the Harlow style since it is not too 'in your face' but subtle enough for you to feel a little more confident. 
I mean, look how stunning it looks! I was immediately inspired to create a make up look to correspond with this style and I decided as it is Summer, looking like a bronze goddess would go great with this!
 Starting with a base, I have been obsessed with the new Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue tinted hydrating gel cream. This is not like any tinted moisturiser I have ever tried, when you first put it on the skin, you instantly feel a cooling sensation and this is actually the hydration from the gel cream. As someone who suffers from dry skin, I have a hard time finding a base that will make my skin look fresh and moisturised, along with lasting all day, and this does just that! I will be posting a whole post dedicating to just this soon, so be on the look out for that!
 Next up are the cheeks, I did not want much for blush so I opted for a nude/peachy blush, I have two options, the first is the MAC x Philip Treacy high-light powder in Nude Pink, now this does not look like anything in the pan, but when applied to your cheeks it is the perfect nude. The other option is the new DIOR Nude Tan Tie Dye blush in Coral Sunset, which is a stunning peach blush. For lips, I stuck with the peach theme again and I chose two of my favourite NARS lip pencils, which I have mentioned in my latest post.
 For the star of the show, I chose the Tarte Park Avenue Princess, which is similar to the NARS Laguna bronzer but I have found that this lasts longer on the skin. It has a golden shimmer running through it which is perfect for that whole bronzed goddess look. For added drama, I thought a serious winged eyeliner would look great with this look as it is effortless and timeless, two of my favourites are the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Troopa and the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Perversion since both stay on all day.
I normally don't wear eyeshadow on a daily basis but if I do, then I reach for matte neutral eyeshadows, my favourite palette is the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, it is everything I need in one and as you can see, I have even hit pan on some of the shades! Venus is the perfect inner corner highlight and I think for this look a bright inner corner highlight would look lovely! For lashes, nothing would beat my love for the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara and recently I have been wearing the Tarte Lights Camera Splashes mascara, which is just the waterproof version of the original and it is great too!

I highly suggest you all check out Adore Me as their collection is just beautiful and very affordable!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The Harlow style does look gorgeous, I think I need it!

      Delete
  2. Their lingerie is gorgeous! I love that Harlow bra, blue underwear looks so pretty.

     Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x