Tuesday, 9 June 2015

LAURA MERCIER | INDISCRETION

I recently had £5 worth of points to spend in SpaceNK and as it was going expire soon, I thought I should use it. I browsed the website and the one item that stood out to me was the Laura Mercier Face Illuminator powder in Indiscretion.
The Laura Mercier Face Illuminator powder in Indiscretion is limited edition and as soon as I saw it, I fell in love. I instantly added it to my basket and the next day, it arrived! Whilst I'm not that bothered by oversprays, I was hoping this didn't have one and thankfully, there is no overspray here. 
Indiscretion is a peachy gold shade, however it is described as a rose gold. Either way, it looks amazing on the skin, almost like you have just been on holiday and you're still glowing from within. This is a finely milled powder, so there are no chunky specks of glitter to be seen, and it catches the light effortlessly. As this is very pigmented, I've been using the Real Techniques Setting Brush to apply this on the high points of my face but the other day I did try using a big fluffy brush to apply it to the cheeks as a blush topper, and it looked amazing.

I've heard that this is similar to 'spellbound' by Laura Mercier, which came out a few years ago, so if you did miss that then I highly suggest to check this out.


18 comments:

  1. This is seriously pretty! Looks great for the summer months.

    Bry x
    www.bryonylaura.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing highlighter, I've been obsessed with it lately :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! I've never even see this before, but it's jumped to the top of my wish list!
    Stephanie xxx
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hope-freedom-love-3436251

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think it jumped straight to the top of everyone's wish list too! x

      Delete
  3. Wow this is just too pretty! I bet it even looks more amazing on~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks fab on the skin, especially now since it's a lot warmer out :)

      Delete
  4. Laura Mercier is perfect! New on my French blog: I straighten my hair and I eat Fraises Tagada

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura Mercier really is perfect :) x

      Delete
  5. That looks like a really good product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is stunning. I've been eyeing it up and I think I'll have to make a purchase.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is simply gorgeous. It makes me sad that I didn't pick it up when I had the chance!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is still available, try checking online?

      Delete
  8. It's gorgeous wow
    Charlotte xx
    www.charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning, I keep staring at it - haha!

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x