Sunday, 14 June 2015

NARS | CHRISTOPHER KANE COLLECTION

I am a big fan of NARS and so when the new NARS Christopher Kane collection came out, I was a little excited. I wanted to get everything from the whole collection but I controlled myself and I just picked up a few things from the whole collection.
I decided to pick up the multiple in Violet Atom, and believe it or not, this is my first NARS multiple ever! There are two in the collection, Violet Atom which is a sheer iridescent violet and it is perfect for highlighting and the other is Quantum, which is described as a sheer iridescent magenta. When  I first saw Violet Atom, I was a little hesitant because to be honest, it does look a little bit scary but when swatched and blended it looks stunning.
The last two products I chose were two lip glosses. I picked up the shades Memzer, which is described as a sheer neon watermelon and Nucleus, which is described as a seashell pink.

There are four in the collection and I decided to just pick up two, since I found that the darker shades all looked the same on me. Now these lip glosses are supposedly a new formula and they leave a stain on the lips once the gloss disappears. I have found that Memzer definitely does leave a pink stain on my lips whereas Nucleus does not, but I put that down to it being a light shade and I was not expecting it to leave a stain behind, I prefer to wear it on top of lipsticks like MAC Faux.

The collection also contains two blushers, one which is a nude and the other which is a bright pink, along with an eyeshadow duo and a glittery rose gold shade, both of which are very shimmery and will work best when applied over a base.

NARS Multiple // £29
NARS Lipgloss // £19

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks, I need to get some, the packaging is stunning!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is stunning, I wish all NARS products looked like this! x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that Violet Atom multiple looks stunning, I might have to pick this up next time I am in Selfridges. Great post!

    Emma xx || Her Glamourati

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x