Friday, 10 July 2015

ESTÉE LAUDER X KENDALL JENNER

Ever since Kendall Jenner became the new face for Estée Lauder, I have seen so many posts on Instagram about the limited edition lipstick she was releasing. The more posts I saw, the more I grew to like it. Now I am not one for red lipstick but when I saw this shade up close, I knew I had to get it.
The shade is called 'restless' and it is an orange-y poppy red, which is the type of red I like, especially on my skin tone. Now it is a matte lipstick and it is a part of the Pure Color Envy range, which is probably my favourite range from Estée Lauder. I have found that as this lipstick is a matte lipstick, it is not drying on the lips at all. I have pretty dry lips and so I tend to avoid matte lipsticks but this feels very comfortable on the lips and it lasts for a very long time too! Everything down to the packaging is just so sleek and on the cap, it has her signature, which is a nice added bonus.

 I'm glad Estée Lauder have made Kendall their new face as I feel like many people do not opt for Estée Lauder and by doing so, it has really boosted the brand up, especially to the younger demographic. This is limited edition and is only available online.

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour! Xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It looks even better in person! x

      Delete
  3. Ooo, I love this colour. I completely agree, I always used to think EL was for the more mature audience (I obviously know it's not) so introducing Kendall will bring in a wider demographic. I love EL, great brand.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I thought the same too. I always associated EL to be a brand for my mum (even though the products are really amazing) but making Kendall their new face is a great way to branch out :) x

      Delete
  4. Fab post, I love the look of this lipstick and definitely reminds me of Lady Danger from MAC. I like that this isn’t drying on the lips despite being a matte and definitely on my wishlist :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Lady Danger before, but I guess it is similar :)

      Delete
  5. I love a good red lip! This looks so amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a stunning shade, even though it is a red I find it to be so wearable :)

      Delete
  6. I love that shade! So pretty!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x