Monday, 6 July 2015

NARS | ULTIMATE NARS

I love NARS. That's no surprise to anyone who knows me and more specifically I love the NARS lip pencils. I have a handful already and I am obsessed with them all. For Summer 2015, NARS have released two different lip pencils sets and if you were unable to get your hands on the lip pencil set for Christmas 2014 then I highly suggest checking these out.
The set comes with 3 full sized lip pencils along with a chubby pencil sharpener, which is actually perfect because I needed a new one. The first being Sex Machine which is a velvet matte, I already own this shade and it has always been my fail safe lip option. For someone who suffers from lip products drying out her lips, I have found that the NARS velvet matte lip pencils do not do that. These are so comfortable to wear on the lips that it feels like you are not wearing anything at all!
The second shade is a new one for me, and that is Biscayne Park, which essentially is a nude and lastly, the third shade is Stourhead which is limited edition for this palette and is very different to anything I already own. It is a pale baby pink shade, which on it's own does not look good on me but I feel like this would look lovely over the top of another lipstick or lipliner. Both of these pencils are the satin lip pencils so they feel incredible on the lips and they have a little bit of a sheen on the lips.

The one thing that sold me about this set is that one lip pencil retails for £18 and this set is only £29, which is a complete bargain. There are two other sets in the collection, the first which is a lip pencil set as well but contains darker shades like Yu (which I already own), Luxembourg and Provocative. Along with another cheek palette which does not contain shades like Laguna, but does contain a travel size of the Ita brush. This set is now available online on the Selfridges website, and I think they are exclusive to Selfridges but I'm not sure.

17 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!!!! Biscayne Park looks liike my kinda summer colour, stunning!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing it everyday since! It's such a gorgeous shade x

      Delete
  2. The packaging for this is simply stunning, such a bargain to receive 3 for only £29!! I really want to try one of the NARS lip pencil eventually, they are so hyped up on the blogosphere!! x

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a bargain and definitely worth getting :)

      Delete
  3. i am SO tempted - these are brilliant value for money!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty!!! Really want to try them

    Whispers From Angels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd suggest picking one of the sets up, it's so worth it :)

      Delete
  5. I have heard amazing things about these Nars pencils but have not tried them yet. Love the look of Sex Machine and Biscayne Park. Will have a look at these next time I'm near a Nars counter (if it's still in stock). x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the NARS lip pencils, I have a handful and I love them all!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, they're gorgeous in person too!

      Delete
  7. I got this too, gorgeous isn't it? The packaging is everything.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is gorgeous, I'm wondering whether the inner part can be taken apart to be used as storage?

      Delete
  8. I've yet to try the Nars lip pencils yet but Biscayrn Park looks so nice!

    Ellé | www.ellesimpson.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The NARS lip pencils are amazing, I cannot get enough of them! x

      Delete
  9. Oh wow this is lovely! I haven't tried any of the NARS Lip Pencils yet, but I love all three of these shades, so I think I might have to treat myself to this set! Glad to hear they aren't drying! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x