Sunday, 19 July 2015

THE PERFECT PRIMER FOR A HANGOVER

It's no surprise that I have dry skin (I also have eczema) so whenever I opt for a primer, I choose a hydrating one. Over the last couple of months, I have heard nothing but great things about the new Too Faced Hangover primer and I recently made a Sephora order (after adding and taking away items from my basket for the last couple of months) and I knew I just had to pick this up. Now if you don't follow me on Twitter, then you would not know that in the month of June, I had surgery and since then, my skin feels and even looks pale/anaemic and dehydrated. It's now been about 3 weeks since then, and I've only just started to wear make up again. Anyways..I've been trying it for the past week or so and I have to say that it is similar to the Make Up Forever Hydrating primer meaning that it is not silicone based, but believe me when I say that this is better.

My skin does not look pale and it really does help with my skin feeling and looking dehydrated. I would go as far as saying that my skin looks healthier and like it is glowing, this is probably down to the fact that the primer contains coconut water and probiotics, which is said to help boost the skin's radiance and to help promote elasticity. On the skin, it feels like a moisturiser and easily sinks into the skin, so there is no greasy residue. The only down side is that this primer is not available in the UK (yet?) so if you want to get your hands on it, then the only place is Sephora.


Too Faced Hangover primer // $32

8 comments:

  1. I've asked for this when my other half is in the US lets hope he finds it.

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! Did he manage to find it? :) x

      Delete
  2. How rubbish it's not available in the UK - it sounds amazing though!!!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really annoying that it's not available in the UK but I'm hoping they bring it soon! x

      Delete
  3. this sounds lovely! I havent heard of it before so thank you for sharing, feeling a trip to the states coming on.....

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    £50 no strings GIVEAWAY! With Wayfair

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about this primer. It sounds right up my street. Such a shame it isn't available in the UK yet! Thanks for the review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really annoying it's not available in the UK yet, but I've been using it non stop ever since I brought it and it just feels so nice on the skin :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x