Monday, 13 July 2015

TIME TO POP THE CHAMPAGNE

Ever since I heard that Jaclyn Hill was releasing a highlighter in collaboration with Becca Cosmetics, I was over the moon. I could not wait to get my hands on it and that is what made me hit that 'check out' button on Sephora's website. I have been watching Jaclyn's videos way back in 2012, and to be honest, she has taught me so much about applying make up and different products that are on the market. Her videos are absolutely hilarious and they always put me in a good mood but they are also very informative. So when I heard she was coming out with a highlighter, I knew I had to get it. In fact, I even signed up for an alert when this was available and as soon as it was available, I instantly made my order.

 This little beauty is called Champagne Pop and it is just stunning, like all Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors, the pigmentation is crazy and out of this world! It is described as a 'soft white gold with pinky peach undertones' and I have to say that it is spot on. As you can see from the swatches above, it is incredibly pigmented and when blended out, it is stunning. There are no chunks of glitter and it catches the light effortlessly, which is a given considering it contains light reflecting pearls.
I've been applying it to my cheekbones ever since I got it and it is just amazing! It is so soft to the touch and it has a silky smooth feel to it. In terms of packaging, it comes in the typical Becca packaging but the box is amazing. I've never been one to hold onto a box before but I have yet to throw this away #slowlybecomingahoarder

Now this highlighter is limited edition and is only available at Sephora, so if you want to get it, then I suggest you act quick because I know this will sell out like crazy.

10 comments:

  1. Wow this highlighter looks stunning and I definitely need to get my hands on it! I love the name of this, and looks so pigmented - fab review hun :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlee! Tbh, I expected no less from Jaclyn. This highlighter is amazing! x

      Delete
  2. So glad you reviewed this lovely, I've been lusting after it ever since the world of twitter went crazy over it. Such a gorgeous shade :)

    P.S thank you for the lovely blog comment, I've missed reading your blog too, HI ;)
    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Hi Elle! *slightly cringing at my comment on your post*
      Anyways..this is an amazing highlighter, you need it! x

      Delete
  3. This is just so pretty & it sounds wonderful! <3
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stalked Sephora's website on the release date and nabbed one. It's absolutely stunning, I love it.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I got my hands on it and I've been obsessed with it since! x

      Delete
  5. I wish I could get my hands on this highlighter here in the UK, it's just stunning and of course I love Jaclyn Hill x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous!! I'm so obsessed with it :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x