Wednesday, 19 August 2015

HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS

Bonjour! I'm back from the South of France (I posted a ton of photos on my Instagram) and as much as I want to go back and relax, I had to come back at some point. Whilst I was on holiday, I took a bunch of products but I found myself reaching for the same things everyday and so, I thought it would be interesting to show you all what I used on an everyday basis/my essentials.
First up is the NARS Guy Bourdin cheek palette. I always use this palette whenever I'm travelling, since it is so handy to use. It contains four blushers of all different shades and finishes, one bronzer and a highlighter - which essentially is all you need. I used it every single day, more specially I used the bronzer (in the shade Laguna) and the bright pink blusher (in the shade Mistinguette) along with the blusher below (in the shade Deep Throat). A cheek palette is amazing to use when travelling, it takes up less space and you have a variety of shades to choose from.
The one make up product for the eyes I used everyday was the Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner (and mascara). I found that when I didn't apply it, I looked a little tired and sleepy. So applying this everyday really helped me to look much more awake, plus it looked really nice - haha!
For the face, I reached for my NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, this is probably one of my favourite base I've ever tried. It looks natural on the skin but it provides a decent amount of coverage. It also contains SPF 30, which is fantastic especially because I was out in the sun every single day. To brighten up my under eyes, I used my YSL Touche √Člcat. Now this is definitely not a concealer but it does provide some coverage and it really brightens up the under eye area.
The one step I did before and after my make up was applying the Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray. Now, I have never had an issue with my make up slipping off my face during the day, but I noticed that for the first half of the day, my make up would look great and after a while, it looked as if I wasn't wearing anything! Applying this before and after, really made a huge difference in the longevity and it actually made it look a lot better.

What are your holiday essentials? Also, I forgot to take my camera on my trip so the photos you are seeing are from my iPhone and if you want to see a post of my trip then let me know below on what you would like to know, and I'll definitely do that for you all :) 

4 comments:

  1. That Nars palette is fantastic for traveling! We are going for a family trip on Friday and I still haven't decided what to pack and as we're going by car I will most definitely take too many things :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nars cheek palettes are amazing when travelling, I have two now and I definitely don't need another - haha! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh that NARS palette looks so fabulous, I seriously need it in my life :)

    Love Liv | www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, and Nars normally come out with a cheek palette around Christmas so you might be able to get your hands on something similar :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x