Sunday, 9 August 2015

THE ROUND UP | JULY 2015

Hello everyone! Long time no post! I've been so busy lately that I have barely had the time to write a blog post but I thought I would come back with a post on the products I've been loving for the past couple of months, since I have not done a Round Up post in a while. As it's Summer, I've been reaching for quick and easy products, and so my ultimate favourite has been the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. I have not used this in years, and I finally decided to pick it up and I've been in love! I don't know why I stopped using it, it takes off your make up so effortlessly and, as someone who has dry and sensitive skin, this is so gentle on the skin.
For make up, I've been using the new(ish) Urban Decay Perversion mascara, and it's great! I didn't have high hopes for this mascara but I'm glad I gave this a go. It adds so much length and volume to my lashes, that I've even been asked if I'm wearing false lashes! I've been reaching for a handful of lip products for the past couple of months, and the one lip liner I've been consistently wearing is MAC Boldly Bare. This is literally one of the best lip liner I've used, it is the perfect shade and it lasts for ages! I can always still see it on my lips when I come home after a long day. Over the top, I've been alternating between two lipsticks, the first being MAC Speed Dial, which is a typical pink which has a golden sheen to it, this is a great Summer pink. The second is the Milani lipstick in Matte Naked, which is the perfect nude lipstick to apply on the go, it is slightly darker but when applied over MAC Boldly Bare, it has such a lovely colour payoff.
The one bronzer I've been obsessed with is the MAC Sculpt Defining Bronzer powder in Delicates, which is probably no surprise. This was a part of the MAC Wash and Dry collection for Summer. This bronzer is amazing, it is not so pigmented that you have to spend an extra minute blending it, and that's what I love about it. I can simply apply this all over and I know that it will not be harsh. The Too Faced Hangover primer has been the primer I've been reaching for ever since I got my hands on it last month. I've spoken about it more here, but all I can say is that if you have dry skin then you definitely will love it.

What have you been loving lately? I know I haven't posted in a while but I have a few posts planned for the next couple of weeks, so be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' to be in the loop - also I'm going away to the South of France this week, so let me know if you want any 'holiday' type posts!

Have you seen my blog sale yet?

14 comments:

  1. That Milani lipstick look absolutely gorgeous :-D x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually the first product I've tried from Milani and it's lovely! x

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge lover of lipstick and I love those two a lot !! By the way I'm hosting a Mac lipstick giveaway on my blog . Check it out
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely one of my favourites :) x

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I have been loving the MAC wash and dry bronzer, not only is the packaging beautiful but the product itself is so easy to blend! I'm not as keen on the UD perversion mascara but the subversion lash primer is the complete queen of lash primers, it makes my mascaras last all day and lengthens my small lashes brilliantly, I am in LOVE!! I really want to give the too faced hangover primer a go, I've heard a lot of good things about that lately!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, the UD mascara is great at adding volume, maybe give it another go? But the MAC bronzer is amazing, I think it's probably my favourite bronzer now! x

      Delete
  4. I want to try all of these!!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14276979

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of the Liz Earle Hot cloth cleanser. Your choice of Lip stick shades are on point. Beautiful colours.

    http://natashaann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've been eyeing Boldly Bare, it's been lingering on my lists for a while now. I'll be going to the south of France in late September, I'd love to see a post on it with recommendations!

    Cindy // www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great all round lip liner, I've been wearing it a lot lately. As for the South of France post, it will be coming shortly ;) x

      Delete
  7. I've been wanting to try the Liz Cleanse and Polish for such a long time now, it sounds amazing! I also love Mac Speed Dial as well, it's so pretty!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speed Dial is stunning shade and you NEED to try the Liz Earle cleanse and polish ;) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x