Sunday, 23 August 2015

WORTH IT: LIZ EARLE CLEANSE AND POLISH

The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is probably an old favourite I will always go back to. I had placed an order a few months back on the Liz Earle website, and with my order came four free minis - one being the cleanse and polish. I didn't realise how much I missed this until I took it on holiday with me! I used it both morning and night, and it worked wonders for me.

Whilst on holiday my skin felt a little drier than usual (as it would considering it was really hot) and my eczema flared up a little too, so I'm glad I took this with me. It felt cooling on the skin and it literally takes off all your make up without stripping your skin and making it feel tight/irritated. Since my eczema flared up, the skin on my face felt a little more sensitive than usual and it did not irritate it at all. In fact, I think it even helped to calm it down, considering it contains chamomile and eucalyptus. What I like about this cleanser is than you apply it on dry skin and just rub it into the skin, when you wipe away the excess with a muslin cloth, it makes your skin feel a lot smoother and cleaner but without making your skin look/feel dry. I feel as if this moisturises the skin too.

If you're looking for a new cleanser then I highly recommend this, especially if you suffer from having both dry and/or sensitive skin.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish // £14

Have you seen my blog sale yet?

14 comments:

  1. I really want to try this out, have heard so many amazing things about it :-D x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! You definitely need to try it out :) x

      Delete
  2. Literally the same as me, i was using the body shop cleansing butter.. went back to this and was like why did i ever change!! Love it.. xo

    Jessica Ann ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! I have no idea why I stopped using it x

      Delete
  3. Heard great things about this product, will definitely have to reach out and get this at some point!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to give this a go, it's fab! x

      Delete
  4. I am currently obsessed with this product too! It just works!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does just work, I don't know why I stopped using it! x

      Delete
  5. I love this, as it genuinly feels like my face has been throughly cleanse. I always go back to it and the fragrance of it is lovely! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I didn't think I would like the smell, but it smells really fresh and 'clean' plus it really just works! :) x

      Delete
  6. I've never tried this - bad beauty blogger - but my birthday is coming up so I may have to drop some hints...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh no Tori! You definitely need to start dropping some hints ;) x

      Delete
  7. Really want to try this but it looks pretty expensive and ive finally got some products that work for me so dont really want to change up now

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do smaller sizes for a cheaper price but because this is so gentle on the skin, I don't think it would mess anything up - it didn't for me atleast :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x