Sunday, 13 September 2015

CLARINS INSTANT LIGHT LIP PERFECTORS

I mentioned in my higher end French haul, that I picked up the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors duo. I've never tried the Clarins instant lip perfectors before and when I saw that in duty free, they had a duo for practically the same price I instantly picked it up, knowing that a lot of people have said great things about it.
In the duo contained Rose Shimmer (01) and Apricot Shimmer (02). Now these are the perfect mix between a balm, a tint and a lipgloss, which is all rolled into one with the perfect amount of colour, hydration and moisture. As you can see from the swatches above, both of these shades are not exactly bright and out there. They are very much subtle and they contain some shimmer however this is not translated onto the lips. 

I know understand why these had so much hype a few years ago, when they were first released. They do not feel sticky on the lips and they smell incredible! Think a brand new MAC lipstick! In terms of packaging, it has a doe foot like applicator which is very easy to use on the go, to help apply the product without it being messy. Also, as it comes in a 'squeezy' tube (#technicalterm) it is so much more easier to use too! Now these do need to be reapplied every couple of hours but I can look past that as it is still a great product, however they are expensive for what they are.

As for the duo, I believe that this is a duty free exclusive, which sucks because it is such a great value!


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try out this lip product! It looks so lovely!

    I might have to pick this up when I travel next!

    Francesca xx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pick it up when you're travelling because it works out to be such a great deal! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x