Friday, 25 September 2015

SUCH A NARSISSIST

The amount of the times I rave talk about NARS here on my blog is probably getting out of hand, but I seriously cannot get enough of the brand! It is seriously one of my favourite brands. I love everything from the brand but to be more specific, I absolutely love the lip pencils. I have quite a handful and I thought I would show you all my little not so little collection.
The one thing I really like about the lip pencils is that they come in a wide variety of colours and finishes. I normally opt for pinks or nudes but I do have a few reds in my collection too. My ultimate favourite has to be Sex Machine, which is a velvet matte and is definitely a 'my lips but better' kind of shade. This was the first lip pencil I ever brought and whenever I'm stuck on what to wear, I always go to this. I recently picked up the current NARS lip pencil set for Summer 2015, which included another Sex Machine along with the shades Biscayne Park, a peachy brown nude and Stourhead, a pale lavender pink. 
Now, honestly I think buying the NARS lip pencil sets are a great way to get better value for your money. They are pricey, I'm not going to lie but buying a set makes it so much more sense, especially since it saves you money! In fact I brought the NARS lip pencil coffret last year and I am completely obsessed with it to this day. If they are going to bring out another one this year, then I'm all for it! My favourite red has to be Mandore, which is a deep cranberry shade. It is definitely different to all the other reds out there and because it is satin lip pencil, it does not tug on the skin and it glides effortlessly. A new favourite is Rikugien, which is actually the birthday gift from Sephora! It is a rosy pink shade which has a sheen to it. It looks stunning on the lips and it is very wearable. 

In terms of storing my NARS lip pencils, I recently brought my first MUJI drawers (I don't know why it took me so long!) which houses all of my lip products. Why? I can finally see what I have and it simply just looks so aesthetically pleasing when I see them in a line - haha! #OCD 

8 comments:

  1. Love Nars Lip Pencils! I was contemplating to buy the sex machine shade, it looks so tempting!!! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing shade, definitely one of my go to shades :) x

      Delete
  2. I don't own a single NARS lip pencil! And they look so creamy and with such a great range of shades!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Emily you're missing out! Definitely check them out :) x

      Delete
  3. Great collection!! I love Nars products! xx

    www.littleluxuriesbylynsey.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x