Tuesday, 1 September 2015

THE FRENCH HAUL PART II

 As promised here is my 'high end' haul from when I went on holiday in the South of France. I recently posted my Sephora haul, and I mentioned that I brought a few higher end pieces so I thought I would show you all what I brought and if you are going abroad then I hope this gives you an idea on what to buy - #enabler.
When I went to Sephora (and yes, I did go numerous times - haha!) I went straight over to the Marc Jacobs stand. Unfortunately, you cannot get Marc Jacobs Beauty here in the UK so I made it a point to check it out. I picked up the Marc Jacobs Remedy concealer pen in the shade late show (04). When I tested this out on my hand, I was surprised how it covered but also brightened the area, I did choose a shade darker than usual but I feel like it suits me a lot better. It is looks a lot more natural and as if you are not wearing anything - when you really are!
 The other Marc Jacobs product I brought was the nail polish in Delphine. I regretted not picking this up when I went to Vegas last year so I instantly added it to my basket this time around. It is an opaque smokey purple grey, which is perfect for the upcoming months.

If you follow me on Instagram, then you would have seen that when I was going at the airport, I picked up the hyped MAC lipstick in Whirl. It is a rosy brown shade which has a matte finish. On my way back from the South of France, I had time to browse around their duty free and I saw the Clarins Instant Lip Perfectors duo. Now I believe that this is exclusive for duty free as I've never seen it in store. I've been wanting to try this for a while now and I'm glad I picked it up!

I will be posting a review of both of these products soon, so make sure you are following me on on Bloglovin' to know when that is up :)

Have you seen my blog sale yet?

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous haul hun, you got some lovely bits :) I’m really in two minds about Whirl part of me does love it but I think I have Velvet Teddy and Whirl which I can combine haha. I’ll still probably end up getting it though.

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlee - glad you liked it ;)
      I have a more in depth review of MAC Whirl coming up soon and it might persuade you - haha! x

      Delete
  2. I'd love the lip duo.
    Looking forward to seeing more about Whirl :)

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that nail polish is such a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! I'm so glad I picked it up this time around :) x

      Delete
  4. You got some lovely products! I've heard a lot about Mac's Whirl lipstick.
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, I recently just posted a separate post on Whirl :) x

      Delete
  5. Love your picks! I need to add 'Whirl' to my MAC collection asap! x

    Ciara Rose | AllureImpassionedGoddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ciara, you definitely need to add it to your collection :D x

      Delete
  6. I'd love to see more about Whirl - I recently bought the lipliner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just posted a separate post on Whirl :) x

      Delete
  7. That nail polish looks stunning!!! really need to try it out! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning, I'm glad I picked it up :) x

      Delete
  8. that nail polish though!!! the color is gorgeous! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing shade! So glad I picked it up! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x