Wednesday, 30 September 2015

THE ONE PRODUCT THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE..

Okay, so maybe the little of this post is a little extreme but it is honestly how I feel about this product. I have had eczema since the day I was born, so my skin is a lot drier than most and I have always struggled trying to find a body moisturiser that I was happy with. I have tried many in the past and whilst they do make a difference I have never really seen a difference in the texture or appearance of my skin. Thus, introducing the oh-so famous Kiehl's Creme de Corps.

I had some points to spend on SpaceNK and whilst I received a ton of recommendations (thank you for that!) I kept going back to this. I decided to just purchase it and see how it was. I honestly cannot recommend this enough. It is a super-enriched moisturiser which does not feel greasy at all on the skin and so it sinks into the skin easily. As it contains sesame oil and cocoa butter it helps to deeply hydrate the skin. As it says on the bottle, I have been using it for 10 days straight and I can honestly tell a huge difference in my skin, it is no longer dry/flakey and in terms of the texture it feels so much more softer and smoother. The only disadvantage is the price, it is definitely expensive for a body moisturiser but a little goes a long way.


4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I love that it's not greasy, I hate body moisturisers that are as you feel like you can't get dressed right away. Great review.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is seriously amazing, I've tried so many body moisturisers and nothing has really help except this! Definitely check it out :) x

      Delete
  2. I must own about a million moisturisers and body butters but I'm so bad at keeping on top of that little part of my skin care routine.

    Victoria | dearvictoriax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been making it a point to use this at night and it has made such a difference. You definitely need to start - haha! :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x