Wednesday, 21 October 2015

AN ODE TO NUDE..

A few months ago, I post An Ode to Peach post and many of you seemed to like it. So today I thought I would write another post and mention my favourite nude blushers. I have a few nude blushers in my collection, some of which are limited edition so I have not mentioned them in this post because you can no longer get a hold of them. However, here are three of my all time favourites which I'm sure everyone owns or can still get a hold of.
First up is Dallas by Benefit, which I feel is completely underrated. It is said to be 'an outdoor glow for an indoor gal' and I can see where Benefit are coming from. For me, this doubles up as both a bronzer and a blusher. It adds a natural flush of colour to the cheeks without looking muddy or patchy. I would say that this is a neutral dusty rose, which does have some shimmer/a sheen to it, however when applied on the cheeks, this is barely visible.
The next blush is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush in the shade Exposed. I have had this for a few months now and I can honestly say, that a little goes a long way. It is very pigmented and incredibly long lasting on the cheeks. It is described as a 'nude' however when swatched it is a lot pink than I imagined. Yet, when applied on the cheeks, it is such a neutral blush that it goes with any make up look. Last of all, is NARS Douceur. Now I think this has been discontinued, which is such a shame because it is a stunning soft pink brown shade, which would suit every skin tone. I have a few NARS blushers in my collections and this is one that I opt for every time. Like Exposed, a little goes a long way and I am so glad I rediscovered this in my collection.

From the three, I would say Dallas is an all time favourite. Plus, it is every lazy girl's product! Although, I know that these products are not exactly affordable, so if you have any cheaper alternatives then be sure to leave a comment.

Benefit Box Blushes // £23.50

6 comments:

  1. I wish the Nars blush hadn't been discontinued, it looks so pretty!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't understand why I discontinued it when it's such a pretty shade! x

      Delete
  2. I would never have thought to look at Dallas but it looks a lovely shade on you!

    Sophie x
    www.booksandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Sophie. Dallas is an amazing shade and it looks lovely on nearly ever skin tone - definitely check it out :) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, I am so in to nude right now!! The Benefit Dallas blush is gorgeous :o

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aliya! Dallas is an amazing shade :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x