Monday, 12 October 2015

AUTUMN/WINTER NAIL PICKS | 2015

It's that time of year again, when I show you all my top five nail polish picks for the season. Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year, simply because I can start to wear darker shades without feeling a little odd and goth like.
Although, having said that my first choice this year is Essie Parka Perfect. This was a part of Essie's Winter Collection for 2013, and it is still going strong. It is a dusty blue with some iridescent shimmer running through it, however it is barely visible when applied on the nails. This can be a one coater, however I like to do two just incase. Another shade from the Winter 2013 collection is Shearling Darling. This is a true dark red with a creme finish. Even though I do not really wear red nail polish, this is my exception. I prefer darker reds because I feel like my skin tone suits it better. Even though Parka Perfect and Shearling Darling are from a previous collection, I'm sure you can still get them instore/online.
Next up is Muscadine, which is from the brand Soigné , I mentioned this polish way back last year and it is still one of my favourites. It is different to any purple I have in my collection and that's what I like about it. It is a true deep rich purple, which also has a creme finish. A new addition to my collection is Chanel Vert Obscur, which is a part of their Autumn/Winter 2015 Collection. This is a blackened green, which has a hint of teal running through it. It is absolutely an amazing shade and I'm so glad I picked it up. One shade which is on the complete opposite side of the spectrum is Formula X Thrilling, I brought this when I was in the South of France a few months ago, and it is a gorgeous everyday neutral light beige. I cannot get enough of these Formula X nail polishes and if you live near a Sephora, then I highly recommend to check them out.


Essie // £7.99

4 comments:

  1. I love those essie shades! And it's 3 for 2 at boots too eeek, may have to invest!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Essie nail polishes are amazing! x

      Delete
  2. Essie Parka Perfect looks like the perfect winter shade, it reminds me a lot of Essie's Maximillian Strasse Her which is another beautiful shade.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maximillian Strasse Her is an amazing shade. It's so unique :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x