Saturday, 3 October 2015

THE ROUND UP | SEPTEMBER 2015

It has been a while since I've done a round up of all the products I've been loving for the past month or so, but I have pretty much been using the same products however I have rediscovered a few old favourites and some new favourites.
As the weather has changed my skin has been feeling a little more drier than usual and so I decided to repurchase the MAC Complete Comfort cream. I haven't used this in years and when I was in MAC a few weeks ago I saw it and I remembered why I liked it. It instantly hydrates my skin and whilst doing so, it does not irritate it. As my skin is sensitive, it helps to calm my skin whilst not breaking me out. For added hydration, I've been using the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Hydrating primer. It makes your skin feel and look a lot plumper and softer. Again, this does not break me out either unlike the TooFaced Hangover primer - which I love but I think it breaks me out *insert sad face*
Sticking with moisture, I have been obsessed with the Kiehl's Creme de Corps body moisturiser. This is a brand new product for me and I'm glad I have it go this month, I have dedicated a whole post to this.
In terms of make up this month, I've been using the same things but I have rediscovered the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Rewind concealer, as I have officially finished my NARS Radiant Creamy concealers. It is a great under eye concealer which helps to cover your dark circles. It blends effortlessly into the skin and so it does not look cakey either. If you read my latest Sephora haul, then you would have known that I purchased the Sephora Fine Line liner. I have finished the Kat Von D liner and so I was looking for a pen like liner, and this has definitely ticked my boxes. The tip is so fine that it helps to create a very precise flick. I have been using this ever since I brought it and it has not frayed either! It stays on all day but it is very easy to remove at the end of the day.

As I mentioned before, I do not have a ton of products this month but these are the products that have really stood out to me. What have you been loving this month??


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the maybelline concealer! I've heard so many great reviews. Lovely post!
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing concealer! I highly recommend it :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x