Sunday, 25 October 2015

WIMB - EVERYDAY MAKE UP EDITION #2

I think everyone secretly loves to have a snoop in someone else's bag. I know I do. It is a great way to see what someone is using at the moment and what they absolutely love. So I thought it would be interesting to show you my everyday make up bag, which I do pop in my bag if I know I will be out all day long.
Having neglected my Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Diffused Heat for a while, I decided to put it in my make up bag so I can start to use it again. I have no idea why I stopped using it, it creates such a lovely natural flush of colour and glow on the skin. The Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Exposed, is one of my favourite nude blushes. In fact, I mentioned my all time favourites here. For bronzer, I have been obsessed with the MAC Studio Defining Bronzing powder in Delicates. Now this is a limited edition product which was released this year in the MAC Summer collection, and I have been using it ever since I brought it. I'm surprised I haven't hit pan yet! For a face powder, I have been using the Sephora 8 Hour Mattifying powder in medium (30). I picked this up when I was in Nice this year and I really do like it. It does mattify whilst also adding some coverage.
For concealers, I have been using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Nude again, this is one of my favourite 'drugstore' concealer. Another product, which is a new one for me is the Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer in medium. I have been using the darker shade to colour correct my dark circles and then I apply my Maybelline concealer on top. It lasts all day and it does not look cakey at all!
For mascara, I've been using the Benefit They're Real mascara. I really do like this mascara, it adds length to my sparse lashes, along with some volume. It is a pain to remove but nothing like an oil based make up remover can't handle. For brows, it has to be the Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil in Hot Chocolate. This is the one product that I cannot be without in my collection, along with the Miss Sporty Clear Mascara. I have been using this for years (since I was 16?) and it is my favourite. For eyeliner, I have been trying to use up the Sephora Contour eye pencil in Black Lace, whilst it is a great eyeliner, I have so many that I need to use up. Another is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On pencil in Demolition, which is a dark brown shade. For liquid eyeliner, I have been switching between the Sephora Fine Line liner, which dries matte and the Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes, which has a sheen when dried. I like both since they both last all day and are pretty opaque. I always keep my Shu Umera eyelash curlers with me too.
For lips, I keep two balms with me. First is the MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink, which helps to protect my lips whilst also adding colour. I think this is actually discontinued. The Nivea SOS Lip Relief, which is my all time favourite. If you have chapped or sore lips, then you need this! On an everyday basis, I opt for a nude lip so I have a few options. The Sephora lip liner in Pale Beige (14), NARS Satin lip pencil in Rikugien, MAC lipstick in Kiss The King (limited edition) and my all time favourite Rimmel Nottinghill Nude

As for the make up bag, this was a part of a Marc Jacobs set from Sephora. It actually holds a lot whilst also being compact. It also has a mirror which can be stored on the side, which is great for touch ups on the go. I'd love to know what you keep in your make up bags?

4 comments:

  1. You have some great items! I love the Tarte blushes and the Mayblline Age Rewind concealer

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Tarte blushes are amazing, they last for ages on the skin :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm yet to try the Hourglass Blushes but it's on my wishlist. The one you have is beautiful! I also love the Maybelline Concealer. It's probably my fave from the drugstore along with the Fit Me concealer. x

    Renata | Diorshow Mascara Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so finely milled that it just blends into the skin effortlessly, I want to get my hands on some more! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x