Monday, 16 November 2015

AUTUMN/WINTER PERFUME PICKS | 2015

It's officially starting to feel like Autumn/Winter, and what better way to get in the mood for the colder season than changing your perfume. I am one who changes her perfume according to what I'm wearing, where I am going and what time of year it is. I know it may seem like a lot to consider/time consuming, but it honestly it isn't. I can remember what each of my perfumes smell like and I would class that as a skill, considering I have a lot!
My first pick is the new Marc Jacobs Decadence EDP, this is such a unique smelling perfume which is perfume for the evening. I have dedicated a whole separate post to this aesthetically pleasing perfume, if you wish to read it more in detail. Another perfume, which is perfect for the evening but is a lot cheaper in price is Zara Oriental perfume. Zara is definitely not a place where I go to buy a perfume but when I was standing in the queue, I came across a huge display of them and this is one which stood out to me. Again, I have dedicated a whole separate post for this perfume.
Another new perfume I brought this year was the new Stella by Stella McCartney EDT. This is a twist to the original Stella EDP, but it is a little bit more fresher. Perfect to wear during the day as it is a lot lighter than the original, plus the bottle just looks so pretty. I do have a separate post for this perfume if you want to read about it in a little more detail. A perfume which I was given for Christmas last year, is the Jimmy Choo FLASH perfume. With hints of tangerine, strawberry and even pink pepper, it is definitely a unique scent. I would say that this is very floral considering the heart notes are white flowers and tuberose, however as the base note is powdery woody, it is great for the colder months. I normally wear this when I am going out because it lasts on the skin for ages. 

In fact, all of these perfumes last on the skin for ages which is great because if I am going to buy a perfume, I want it to last as long as possible. What is your go to perfume for the colder months?

Zara Oriental // £7.99

2 comments:

  1. I usually stick to one or two perfumes a year, but I buy perfume just for the packaging mostly haha. Like the Marc Jacobs one in your picture looks super cute!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I usually buy perfumes for packaging too but luckily the MJ perfume smells great! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x