Sunday, 29 November 2015

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE | HAIRDRESSER'S INVISIBLE OIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

Honestly, I do not spend a lot on shampoo and conditioner. I know what I like and I know what my hair needs/likes too. However, when I first saw the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil range in SpaceNK, I must admit, I was intrigued. Whilst my hair is relatively healthy, it is dry and it often can be a little knotty. 

The Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil shampoo and conditioner, is infused with six different feather-light oils which helps to transform your hair. With a whipped like consistency, it is said to make your hair softer, smoother, silkier and helps to detangle your hair, whilst also taming frizz along with protecting against breakage (from heat and UV radiation). I have been using this all week, and I can officially say that my hair feels so much more softer and silkier (without it feeling greasy). I can manage my hair a lot easier now too, as it is less tangled. As it does contain six different oils, my hair is also less frizzy but it does not feel weighed down, which is a huge plus!

Another huge plus, is that is smells amazing! It smells fruity/tropical and sweet, but not too sweet that your hair smells like a sweet shop. A downside is the price, for a full size bottle (250ml) it is £23! Although, if you are interested then you can pick up a smaller bottle (60ml) for £7.50.That being said, I use this probably once a week, although I may have to invest in the conditioner but it has worked wonders on the ends of my hair. 

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil shampoo // £7.50 (60ml) / £23.00 (250ml)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've not tried anything from Bumble and Bumble but these sound like a dream, especially as I have dry and coarse hair.

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try the conditioner, it made such a difference to the ends of my hair. x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x